3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
X
X_ray_83 18.11.21 08:33 pm

Help with the choice of active acoustics.

Budget? Sound embedded? Better here are these M-audio BX5
but the sound one needs a very good minimum ESI Juli @

22 Comments
Sort by:
X
X_ray_83 18.11.21

sandman
These monitors should be listened to before buying, they sell mainly where studio equipment, the price is about 20 and there is. But you need to listen, especially with the Asus dg xonar the card is not very good, but it will do)))

X
X_ray_83 18.11.21

Sandman
This is a HiFi level but you have to listen!
"Listen, you can’t tell me about Bose companion 20 for 17 pieces sell them"
Not very weak, those speakers that I recommended to you are the B&W MM-1 level and they cost 32,220 rubles, but they do not have bass.

X
X_ray_83 18.11.21

sandman
Take your kind of "they are not so" demanding on the source. It's just that if the sound and sound is very good, then mixing defects and so on can be heard in these speakers! The speaker is made of Kevlar 5mm and 35vat, the speakers should not go in pairs one by one.
Here is a review
http://www.ixbt.com/proaudio/m-audio-bx5a-deluxe.shtml
"What I can't understand. These bx5s are written in several varieties."
This is one and the same case of a different color and that's it, oh yes, throw up the price for that! ))))

X
X_ray_83 18.11.21

sand man
There is no compromise, there is a good amp in them, here is the main source, that is, sound! And if with an amp there the prices are already 30,000 and 200,000 units have gone here already out of the budget.

d
dobro4insky 18.11.21

sand man
Take these, they don't need sound for them ....)))
https://market.yandex.ru/product/10435054?hid=91107&clid=502
What X_ray_83 advised is, of course, gorgeous monitors, but they are for that (YES AND IN GENERAL ALL MONITORS) to hear what is not heard on ordinary speakers ..., namely, distortion and jambs of sound, while ordinary acoustics are tuned to hide it ... And you also need good sound for them, but not a plug for a ruble ... Further, under the monitors, stands and a specially prepared room are definitely needed ... They cannot pump normally more than 12m / sq, this must also be taken into account ...

d
dobro4insky 18.11.21

sand man
Dig in the CSN, I think you can find it ... And if from Edik, then only this model ... 2700 730, don't even look ...

d
dobro4insky 18.11.21

Sandman
The only thing I did not like that on the table to keep their problem, too bulky
Yes bulky and weigh at Hilo (27 kg, if I am not mistaken), shelves and desirable to place a meter from the wall, so that there was no distortion ...
They , as far as I remember different revisions, in the first one it seems that the wire is too short ...

d
dobro4insky 18.11.21

Sandman
For its price (300-350grinov) play with dignity and always played on that amount, only for 12rubley soon as possible to find, but now (((And only beloved MP3 format is not necessary to listen to them, otherwise it will be a long time to spit .. ..
Solo 7 9 can still feel, but they are far from edifiers ...

d
dobro4insky 18.11.21

sandman
http://cheklab.ru/archives/4516

C
Confucius 18.11.21

If you appreciate a gorgeous sound in an acceptable financial range, buy the Edifier s550, it's probably better only professional ones. I've been using it for 2-3 years and I'm happy like an elephant, sometimes neighbors ... how to put it mildly, they watch movies with me like in a cinema, only through the walls XD Sub weighs 25 kg

C
Confucius 18.11.21

Stress your friends) while I was renting apartments, I asked them to take me for a ride with the guys' things - 5 minutes of physical effort to get up, then more nerves to connect and hide a bunch of wires somewhere and that's all ... you can enjoy))

X
X_ray_83 18.11.21

dobro4insky
"Further, under the monitors are necessarily necessary to stand and the room specially prepared .... More 12m sq they normally would not be able to pump, it is also necessary to consider ...."
Bleed the 70W then there are no problems c it, but why take the Chinese shit if there is HiFi normal, and not multimedia with a claim for HiFi.
sandman
You just listen to one then the second, first M-audio then Edifier and everything will fall into place, even super-hearing will not need detail, bass, and most importantly "cheap" for HiFi.

L
Life is shit 18.11.21

Microlab H200 or H500. These are the best sounding PC speakers so far.

X
X_ray_83 18.11.21

Confucius
Edifier s550 any better than just whistles.

X
X_ray_83 18.11.21

Life is shit
"These are the best sounding PC speakers so far."
On the built-in sound system, yes, as well as rubbish like SVEN and so on.
The Chinese cannot in HiFi, for this it takes at least 50 years, for 10 years you cannot blind HiFi.

C
Confucius 18.11.21

X_ray_83 whatever
you say, expert) To argue about tastes is not to respect yourself.

d
dobro4insky 18.11.21

X_ray_83
Your speakers have 5, and edics have 8, did you listen to them yourself?
They are not enough if the room is more than 12-15 meters ....
Once again, they need the correct sound ...
And if we went through the monitors, then Mackie MR5 mk2 sound better and KRK 5 can be listened to ....
Well, premium EVENT OPAL , we will not even advise because the weight category is different ...

d
dobro4insky 18.11.21

Life is shit
Microlab H200 or H500
These hats never sounded ....
SpoilerYou were released from the underworld?

X
X_ray_83 18.11.21

dobro4insky
Yes, better, I have a room of 12-15 at 40% volume, neighbors came! ))) But there the bass is better at 5mm, a slightly different sound level, and not fart.
Mackie MR5 mk2
The difference is small but the price of one monitor is like these two. Mckie more bass, yes, but the price there is 30-60 pieces per pair. So it's not more expensive

L
Life is shit 18.11.21

dobro4insky
X_ray_83
Well then, buy Kef Muon and you will be happy!