3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
AndrewMi 18.11.21 08:33 pm

Will the game go? (Rise of the Tomb Raider)

Can you please tell me if I have a chance to play for 30 fps mines? Perc accelerates to 3.2GHz. Mad Max (medium-high), MGSV (mines) go, Fallout 4 seems to be plowing. I just don't want to throw 1000 down the drain, thanks.
7 Comments
Sort by:
A
AndrewMi 18.11.21

R
RomanAleshin68 18.11.21

AndrewMi
if you buy in incentive, then buy, play, see fps, and if everything is ok - leave it. No - You will be able to return the money to the steam wallet, from where, however, they can no longer be withdrawn. Only if you return it, remember that you cannot play the game for more than 2 hours, because then you cannot return it. And you have 2 weeks to decide on a refund.

A
AndrewMi 18.11.21

Lumenim
And if the game was bought not in incentive, but in a third-party store?

R
RomanAleshin68 18.11.21

AndrewMi
won't come out then, as far as I know

F
Faruk123 18.11.21

at least the developed demo was cut out of the game code. It hurts to check, and then buy

V
Victor Tsoi 18.11.21

AndrewMi
Listen, I understand that you have a laptop right? If the laptop, then I have almost the same percent only for me "AMD A6-4400m (2.7 for 2 cores), and by the way, where did you get that it automatically overclocks the percent from you ??? and (3.2 GHz, but only one active core will work at this frequency), well, and also two vidyuhi both from AMD 7520G + 7670m, and operas just like you, well, the game is played at the lowest 10- 15 (FPS), so I don't know, take it and try it, well, I think that the drawdowns are associated with this damn Denuvo protection, they say that the patches should come out for it, by the way, and you don't know how to disable one of the vidyuh (?)

A
AndrewMi 18.11.21

Victor tsoy
Yes, laptop. In turbo mode, percentage 3.2, I checked the program when I played The Witcher. You will see it weaker, by the way. You can turn off the second one through the control panel of the video card.