3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
L
Lord744 18.11.21 08:33 pm

Configuring Online Play (Command Conquer: Generals)

Hello everybody! Guys tell me how to set up the game over the network! I create a game, and when a person wants to enter it does he write that the time of the IP address has expired?
28 Comments
Sort by:
[
[EA] Agent 18.11.21

Probably the ping is big, or be smart about entering the IP.

D
DetroyT [RU] 18.11.21

in-in, the same garbage I had, but right now I don’t know, I patched the generals to v1.04.
You got it patched?

O
Obebe 18.11.21

And I also have such garbage, I create a game, and when a person wants to enter it, he writes that his IP time is being used, what kind of heh.

O
Obebe 18.11.21

And what should I do in such cases?

D
DetroyT [RU] 18.11.21

In short:
1) Play not over IP, but over LAN, for this,
2) Download Hamachi from Playground
3) Install the game from the same disc
4) change keys
5) go where you need to play over the network (LAN)
6) Enjoy your mess !!!!!!!!!

O
Obebe 18.11.21

Can you tell me which keys, and how to change keys?

D
DetroyT [RU] 18.11.21

Ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooh Good question !
I need to know to help you:
1) The name of the game (full)
2) pirate or not
3) DOES YOUR GAME IN THE DIRECTORIES have a file "DatGen" -the most important thing !!!
(generals come into the folder where all the files are, AND SEEK IT!)
If DatGen not, then everything is much worse ... (especially if you want to CONVENTIONAL
Generals uproar over the network)

O
Obebe 18.11.21

1. Generals - Zero Hour
Pirate 3.DatGen "- there is

D
DetroyT [RU] 18.11.21

Then everything is OK!

D
DetroyT [RU] 18.11.21

To change keys:
Start> Run> regedit. Next HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINESOFTWAREElectronic ArtsEA GamesCommand and Conquer Generals Zero Hourergc
You go there, change the VALUE (change any sign, number), then you stomp
into the game directory, PRESS DatGen (ONCE), RUN IT
BEFORE THE PLAY!

D
DetroyT [RU] 18.11.21

If the folder you need in the registry is not found, then your ZH has no entries in the registry,
and then a fig will not work!

[
[EA] Agent 18.11.21

If there are no records, write that they are not, I will throw it off

s
sok525 18.11.21

Hi. I have the same problem, I'm trying to play through hamach. There is no DatGen file. Help anyone with what you can ... PLZ

[
[EA] Agent 18.11.21

Explain your problem in more detail.

S
SHADOW_Fire_warrior 18.11.21

I have a problem of a different plan:
I and my friend installed litsuhi (well, almost ... the difference from litsuh is only the presence of NOSD in disk images, we play using mini-images) Generals and ZX, patched to versions 1.08 and 1.04, respectively ...
So Now, when we play on the grid, at first the game goes well without a hitch, and then after 10-30 (different interval) minutes a message about desynchronization is displayed.
We play on LAN, tried Direct connect - the same garbage.

k
kamaz360 18.11.21

Give pliz a link to patch 1.04 or higher for playing on an Internet

[
[EA] Agent 18.11.21

SHADOW_Fire_warrior, do you have completely the same games? It is strange that such an interval. Try everything again and patch the current ZH
kamaz360, go to the FAQ topic, there is a link, etc.

K
Knyaz-ml. 18.11.21

Such a problem ... I bought a license ... I go into the game on an Internet, start downloading updates, install them ... but when you enter the game, it starts and the Disconnect menu immediately appears and then writes You are victoty ... ((( How to get rid of this?

y
yuriy22 18.11.21

O4EN 'XO4U SIGRAT' V GENERALOV PO SETI .... NO NE ZNAYU KAK ETO ZDELAT '... POMOGITE PLIZZZ moi skyup' 'uri-uri2' '

[
[EA] Agent 18.11.21

yuriy22, all the answers are in the FAQ topic, figure it out yourself.