3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
_
_Lemon_ 10.11.19 11:23 pm

Information about the game (Ascension to the Throne)

The Throne is a classic turn-based strategy with elements of RPG that unfolds in a fairytale fantasy world. The player will take the hard road of wars, hardship and losses, make friends, defeat enemies and reclaim the Throne, again becoming the Almighty King of the wise, the valiant, the brave.
Many centuries have passed since then, as the founder of the ancient family of Illier ascended the throne of Eden. It was a glorious time - a time of prosperity, time free happy life without the burdens and worries. But everything passed, everything changed overnight: the enemies attacked unexpectedly and treacherously, very quickly seized the Royal castle. The garrison was instantly killed, members of the ruling family executed. Fear and terror came to Eden...
But hope, lost, seemingly forever, returned: a powerful spell cast on the Prince of Eden a dying court magician, saved Tom's life. It was abandoned for many thousands of miles to foreign lands, where I woke up - without friends, without army, without money, without anything, what was he proud of, what happy and what is valued. The Prince was face to face with a hostile, foreign country. But he was alive, and not lost neither the will nor reason. Will there be enough young Hero of strength and courage to find their Homeland, and finding - to find her again? Will he be able to return what you took from the enemies of the throne, returning to Eden, the light of joy and life? Who knows...

Developers allocate in the game the Throne with the following main features:

* An interesting story, which was a place of betrayal and revenge, and love, in which even at the very bottom of society people, having a smart head, strong hands and an iron will can achieve everything - power, fame, authority, and occupy the highest place in the social hierarchy.
* Combination of real-time travel around the game map and tactical turn-based battles in the style of Heroes of Might and Magic.
* Original unit: Pilgrims, Lepers, Colossus, assassins are others, all with their own features, strengths and weaknesses. Most troop types have, in addition to the standard, more and more combat features that makes the tactical schemes of the most diverse, and the battle itself is interesting, not like one another.
* Large-scale tactical battles: in a large battle can simultaneously participate up to 22 different groups.
* The original concept of the unity of the player with the Hero: unlike other games of this genre, the throne Character is not just a hired character, but directly to the player. He personally takes part in all the battles, but does not control the army from the side, as is usually done in such cases. The hero can be killed just like any other fighter, and in the event of his death, even if the rest of the army remains intact, the game will end.
* Easy to use, intuitive interface.
* Lack of missions and related hard constraints: the player can explore the world the throne as he wanted to, when you want and how you want. The game world is integral and players are free to navigate through it in any direction.
* High-tech 3D engine of its own design.
37 Comments
Sort by:
f
finiwnik 10.11.19

cool game!! has anybody heard about the sequel to the well or something??

M
M_A_K 10.11.19

Valkyrie. Ascension to the throne this is apparently a sequel to a game only on the site it is not
There graven the hero is not full of crummy Prince and a man by the name of Aeneas

PlayGround.ru

I
Ioann6314 10.11.19

great game!!! current passing fast

f
feyfolken 10.11.19

Only fans have it a little, judging by the forum)

T
Tenon 10.11.19

/Hmm thanks for the info about the sequel,I thought the world closed.
/Yeah,a great adventure,but really the controls are lacklustre.
/A when tactics a lot of fans there? But worlds,not forming momentary in most...

f
feyfolken 10.11.19

Well this forum is dead all...

T
Tenon 10.11.19

MAK, thanks again for the tip.
Bought :) Was :) Cooooler :) the Valkyrie is Not much shorter than the Ascent, so it is interesting and exciting. Balance however, as there was not, at the beginning of every fight - challenge/perversion, to the final on the contrary,losses are almost there. What's not to like: many places were not allowed, it's okay, we suffer,but the fact that a substantial part of the soldiers/spells not allowed to use, hurt. Another point-playing Alexander,Aeneas was a useful companion,here,on the contrary, received very limited fighter bliznica. MAG force no spells at least,the only useful teleport. Even in his Royal armor was not dressed up to the finale. Good for vrazhin more attractive targets were,it will not revive. But,this trouble is not very annoying :) overall a lot of positive emotions :) I second the throne of want! :)
P. S On AG there is a small patch for Valkyrie.

f
feyfolken 10.11.19

Well worth trying or not?

T
Tenon 10.11.19

Try what? If to play - Yes,it is worth taking!Valkyrie is not worse than the Throne Only prapatti, I without it, the movement speed of soldiers in battle was crazy,and then there he treats.

f
feyfolken 10.11.19

OK, first impressions then...

T
Tenon 10.11.19

Start the game, try boxes and altars not to activate immediately.Hard course, but the sea of experience) in the Throne in General, the higher the level, the buns sweeter :)

G
Georg09 10.11.19

The game is good, slightly above average. But, after all, even did not have the desire to quit. People on the forum really, no.

l
lexa-lord 10.11.19

I also liked the first part. After the passage immediately reiterated. Well, I can't find the Valkyrie in stores. Can download where can advise. Buy play with great pleasure. There is something addictive in it. Of course rustic, but I liked it.

T
Tenon 10.11.19

Took the Valkyrie through inetmagazin,because also in realproducer not seen.

J
Jv228 10.11.19

http://www.playground.ru/files/20653/ patsanchiki here is a patch who should fixes all ostbc

M
Mishanya P. 10.11.19

Excellent, by the way, patch. However, there is one thing. When you first launch was given Fatal Error. Rummaged in a network found a solution. This happens because by default the game is put into the following directory - C\Program Files\1C\ascension to the throne. The problem was that the folder name of the game is written in Cyrillic. Therefore, to patch earned the game directory should look like this: C\Program Files\1C\Ascension to the Throne. On litsenzionke everything works. And patch is really useful...

J
Jv228 10.11.19

at me the same litsuha but finding her bydo have me on in the Games folder and all the rules of rabotalo)

T
Tenon 10.11.19

Happy New Year, companions of Alexander and Anee ! Health to You; I hope we will journey and gain the throne that couple!

o
omnis2008 10.11.19

cheto to do with the balance of power. finally in the first balance not. by the middle of the sleep. in Valkyrie is slightly more complicated but almost no soldiers. che was given the fight. the game is interesting but with the troops they cheto nedodumali!

R
Rozenbaun[vs]2pac 10.11.19

The best in its genre game! ! !