3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Strelec-zmeya 18.11.21 08:59 pm

Destruction of vehicles outside the spawn point on some maps (Battlefield 2)

I think you all noticed that on some, and maybe on many maps, when you take any vehicle and leave its respawn point, and for example, after leaving the vehicle later, in order, for example, to knock someone out of a sniper rifle and go further, then you notice that the technique has lost its durability points, and if the technique is not used for a long time, it will completely explode next to you. How to remove it? Can this be set in the parameters of the cards? In the border block or somewhere else?
PS The technique explodes within the boundaries of the map.
7 Comments
Sort by:
Z
Zuko_42 18.11.21

Strelec-zmeya
There are such parameters in Levels map name server.zip GameModes game mode map size GamePlayObjects.con
ObjectTemplate.Distance 50 - the maximum distance of the infantryman to the vehicle until it loses
HP ObjectTemplate.TimeToLive 30 - life time vehicles, if there are no infantry within range

S
Strelec-zmeya 18.11.21

_Zuko_42_
Thank you. Is it necessary to prescribe this for each technique?
I thought what kind of extra crap was written with almost every technique, and deleted these lines.
But if this has to be done for every vehicle, then why does the abandoned vehicle not explode on all maps? I do not have these parameters on all maps, but the technique is not everywhere and not all are destroyed.

Z
Zuko_42 18.11.21

Strelec-zmeya
Well, firstly, if these lines are not specified, then the default values ​​are set, like distance 50, timetolive 60. And secondly, maybe I'm wrong, but distance may also mean the maximum distance the vehicle will drive away from your spawn point without losing hp.

S
Strelec-zmeya 18.11.21

_Zuko_42_
How can you find these default values ​​in the game? In order not to suffer over each card.

Z
Zuko_42 18.11.21

Strelec-zmeya
They are probably sewn into BF2.exe itself or some dll.On the
other hand, if the bots took the machine away, got out of it, and it is somewhere far away from the point, then you will have to pull on foot

S
Strelec-zmeya 18.11.21

_Zuko_42_
My bots do not abandon equipment. )) They either go stupidly to hell, or stupidly stand still, or on the road they stand and stand somewhere. ))

A
Andryha93x 18.11.21

But the bots are harsh :)