3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
KHVshNic 18.11.21 08:59 pm

Risen 2 - gamepad (Risen 2: Dark Waters)

The gamepad does not work with the emulator.
the game sees it, I turn on support, the buttons change, but nothing but scrolling the settings up and down does not work. and you can't get out. who faced? What kind of new emulsion do you need?
25 Comments
Sort by:
A
Adversebroom 18.11.21

KHVshNic
It’s the same for me .... and I don’t know what to do :(

F
Fitterr 18.11.21

KHVshNic
Adversebroom
XBox Gamepad works seamlessly.

A
Adversebroom 18.11.21

Fitterr
and how to do it on the emulator?

F
Fitterr 18.11.21

Adversebroom
Why an emulator? Or does the game not see the pad?

G
Ghost_N7 18.11.21

and on the keyboard with a mouse, my sensitivity to the left and right is normal, and up and down is very slow, how to adjust that?

K
KHVshNic 18.11.21

Fitterr
The game only sees an Xbox-compatible controller. but this is not for everyone, the price is the same as that of the original xbox.
He sees it through the emulator, but the buttons do not work. the emulator is configured and works correctly in almost all games. Here, Binary Domain came out - it works great there, in Riesen 2 - no ((

j
joxxy 18.11.21

Buy miserable cheap gamepads from left-wing manufacturers, then complain. The original Microsoft gamepad works seamlessly.

K
KHVshNic 18.11.21

joxxy
Why poor? For example, I bought a gamepad based on the form (PS3).

F
Fitterr 18.11.21

KHVshNic
Form, of course :) But the content determines, so to speak, "playability". Also, having worn out, with different gamepads, I settled on the XBox, it works in all games. It's time to get used to the fact that XBox support will be crucial. There are even embedded games in Win8 - XBox :)

S
Sleepy Bot 18.11.21

hvoh pad norm-cool!

A
Adversebroom 18.11.21

I play all the games on the gamepad and they all work! but this one does not want:! (

K
KHVshNic 18.11.21

Adversebroom
Germans, what to take from them. They probably heard the word "prefix" only from the publisher. As you know, the PC market still exists only in Russia and Germany. But ours at least screw the gamepad normally. An example is the Blades in Time brand new slasher. the gamepad works fine there.

a
adekvatnuy 18.11.21

I have F710, I can't play on it

a
adekvatnuy 18.11.21

the error came out. At first I did not notice in the settings of the item about its support

T
ToaDic 18.11.21

I play on the Xbox pad, like all the rules, except for one moment - sometimes the camera moves in jerks ... a little annoying ...

D
Dark_Master 18.11.21

Well, has anyone found a solution to this problem?

K
KHVshNic 18.11.21

Yes, there is no solution to the campaign. maybe that will change with the patches. all the same, this is a jamb, if in all games it is possible to emulate a box pad (today I calmly played a fresh demo of DiRT Showdown on a gamepad), but not in rizen, this is a flaw. And to play through Xpadder - well, it's just miserable.

psIf anyone needs my customized emulsion, here is
http://rghost.ru/37888456

P
Panko 18.11.21

If someone wants to use a Sony PS3 gamepad on their computer, then the MotioninJoy program will help you. It has an option to emulate a gamepad from the Xbox 360. Perhaps someone simply does not notice in the game settings the position to support the gamepad, which is not enough just to put it in the "on" mode, but also press "E" on the keyboard to apply this change in control ...

C
CemKey 18.11.21

Anyone who has gamepads working through the "XBOX 360 Controller emulator" can unsubscribe on the program creator's website so that he can fix Risen 2 support.
Http://code.google.com/p/x360ce/wiki/GameCompatibilityList

v
vektor59 18.11.21

I have a gamepad defender game racer wireless pro gamepad the game does not see how to make it see