3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
C
Cheburashka 18.11.21 08:59 pm

Rise of the Tomb Raider patches (Rise of the Tomb Raider)

Larka came out but not completely technically completed :)), let's people discuss the coming out patches and share discussions :)
13 Comments
Sort by:
v
vitalik76 18.11.21

Come on, do they already have these patches? From myself, I can point out two of the most critical glitches, which I hope to fix with patches:
1. Excessive consumption of RAM and video memory by the game leading to terrible lags on very high textures.
2. Inability to complete the game (in the final QTE-scene, the melee button does not work).

Everything else is insignificant little things and is usually eliminated by temporarily leaving the location or restarting the game.

M
ManowaR 18.11.21

vitalik76 I don’t
know what you have there, but I’m fine, I went through without problems.

v
vitalik76 18.11.21

ManowaR
How did you go? I mean, it went on a computer, not on a console? Then, in order not to be considered a deceiver, go to this topic and tell me how you did it http://forums.playground.ru/rise_of_the_tomb_raider/tech/spojlery_problema_v_finale-892495/

M
ManowaR 18.11.21

vitalik76
wrote.

S
Slava74oren 18.11.21

Just finished the game without any problems.

d
deeppurple1968 18.11.21

The game came out great, but it lags a lot on the Soviet base (I haven't gone further). I'm really looking forward to the patches.

V
Victor Tsoi 18.11.21

Yes, it is desirable that they would come out, otherwise it is also very freezing and slows down.

V
Vano_Strelok 18.11.21

There is zero in the optimion game. With new drivers, which were supposed to optimize the game and stabilize its work and frame rate, they terribly kill any performance in the game. On drivers half a year ago, the game behaves much more stable than on new ones, but even on average FPS in ******* Valley the FPS does not rise above 30. The same GTA 5 on my 760 oven with high texture + lighting and shadow settings works more stable (35 - 57 fps). I really hope that the developers have not hammered the big and hairy users on the PeKa, and the first patch will at least slightly improve the situation (if at all).

D
Devilor 18.11.21

Having i7-5960X Extreme Edition, 32gb, 2 980 ti cards. The game freezes on the ulta settings on the Soviet base. The last drivers, obviously, the optimon was not delivered 100%. So wait for the patches, although the game is completed ... and now I'll just see when the dlc will be released.

C
CRASHBULLET 18.11.21

Lord, nvidia kills any game with its technologies, you just need to turn it off and everything becomes normal, and the fps is high, it's just horrible, the fps is kept at 30 with drawdowns to 0, it is worth turning off the hair and stable 60 fps. Where nvidia has put its technology, expect trouble.

C
ClevoGame 18.11.21

CRASBULLET disable
SSAA anti-aliasing and everything will fly fine! (Hair not from Nvidia!)

T
TheSTIG126 18.11.21

And in general, it just infuriates when some kind of "pindyurka" (hair, or some kind of physics thread) so sits FPS, is it really impossible to optimize this crap for so many years !?

M
MrSmoke67 18.11.21

CRASBULLET
I don't know what's wrong with your hair, but in my opinion they are not even badly optimized (Compared to the previous game). Personally, I have that with them that without them the FPS is almost the same, which cannot be said about the difference between "high" and "very high" textures, but with ultra textures there is some kind of trouble.
ZY The hair, by the way, is not from Nvidia. In The Witcher, it seems from Nvidia there were (if I'm not mistaken), Hairworks or something, so they are notably fps.