3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
E
Evgeniy Kondratenko 10.11.19 11:23 pm

Dark image in Resident Evil 2 Remake

Welcome all visitors to the website) a Newly purchased card GTX 4Gb OC 1650. With all games there is a RE 2 Remake - the game is very dark image, while 60 FPS is much higher on not bichevska settings. If you turn on the monitor, no friezes and stators no, FPS is stable, but this darkness is utterly furious. I read on the forums that this is due to low FPS, if the framerate drops below 60 when you commit, the screen darkens. But how can this be if the system exports the game much better than 60 FPS? Latest drivers, the installation of the 300th version of the drivers did not help, Locke FPS and enable V-sync doesn't help either. Help than can, because it is very frustrating to have rules vidyuhi and see an almost black screen in the game. Thanks in advance)
6 Comments
Sort by:
D
Dallas_Play 10.11.19

Hey bro)
I had a similar problem and I was helped by this advice.

Problems Resident Evil 2 Remake — loses brightness
Though dropping it down to a dark screen when playing all does not work. The reasons could be two: either so with the game running DirectX 12 or blame full screen mode. Accordingly, in the first case, try instead the 12th to deliver DirectX 11 and the second switch the game in windowed mode or windowed borderless.

d
dimakozhanov 10.11.19

Evgeny Kondratenko
I read on the forums that this is due to low FPS, if the framerate drops below 60 when you commit, the screen darkens.

Nonsense, not in one game I didn't see anything like this in particular, I passed her on the 6Gb GTX 1060, all at maximum speed, except for the shadows because just not enough VRAM, the shadows were on high and blew out all of the soap effects the game ran at 60fps with dips to 40 fps in some moments, during subsidence, the brightness does not change, you have what is the video mode in the game ?, there in settings there are two images, one normal, the other darker, maybe you have this image mode.

E
Evgeniy Kondratenko 10.11.19

dimakozhanov
Is there a color space setting to sRGB and what the second. But I changed and nothing has changed.
I read on the forums that this is due to low FPS, if the framerate drops below 60 when you commit, the screen darkens. - this is the way the incentive even wrote someone, say for standards of brightness he put the lock in 30 FPS as it the game was 48-55 FPS and it is less than 60 and, accordingly, the screen darkens. But it's Rhyl nonsense. DOOM, Nier Automata and even Batman Arkham Knight which optimization is not known for me is just fine, and resice well dark sho PPV(

E
Evgeniy Kondratenko 10.11.19

Dallas_Play
Change the API also does not help, windowed mode set, then back to fullscreen and also the result is 0. Eh... The funny thing is that RE7 even on my laptop with Intel HD 4000 runs at 23-30 FPS and with normal brightness. And here, too, like RE Engine, but here a jamb(

D
Dallas_Play 10.11.19

Evgeny Kondratenko
I have a friend who put 30 FPS and set vertical sync.I saw you wrote that you did it but try with 30 FPS. Good luck bro.

m
masha 10.11.19

Add brightness.