3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
s
solo837 18.11.21 08:59 pm

Closed doors (Tom Clancy's The Division)

While completing tasks, I came across several closed doors. I opened them with keys (there were a couple of keys), but I didn't have time to pay attention to how and where I got them. Maybe someone vkurse where these keys get.
9 Comments
Sort by:
G
Gvinpin.93 18.11.21

solo837
you found lockpicks, and opened them with lockpicks, they loot from mobs and sometimes fall from boxes in the normal zone, the keys in the game are DZ keys and they open containers with loot in DZ

N
N. Romanoff 18.11.21

solo837 I
also tried to track this case, but it did not work out. In the first mission for the medic on the penultimate floor on the left there is a door to the infected area. Loot boxes inside. The first time there was no key. The second time on hard, but after the Darkzone, the door was opened, although the chest was never opened. There was not enough time, he was dying of infection, although the mask was already blue. So I got the impression that they fall out of the NPC in the Darkzon.

J
Just do it again 18.11.21

R.Sarych the
color of the mask does not matter, in the general menu, on the skills tab at the bottom it is written what level of your mask, and in the whole beta, except for this room, 1 level is required, which you had, it says that you need level 2, which is in beta not get

N
N. Romanoff 18.11.21

Just Do It Again
Opachki, but I didn't even notice the elephant. Thanks.

M
Maximozavr 18.11.21

R.Sarych,
I managed to empty this chest - nothing interesting: ordinary entry-level weapons and some other crap, also green. so it’s not clear why it was necessary to ditch such rubbish so zhozko!

R
Regori 18.11.21

Maximozavr
Well, I got a blue Black Market SMG at 2100 dmp, I ran with it until the last, and in dz too, then I bought an orange one

E
EKCTPACEHC 18.11.21

I ran a lot in betka and nirazu did not give a bolonchik with paint for painting weapons by passers-by whom you help, I wanted to give it to friends.
Constantly then a soda or first aid kit.

D
DimakSerpg 18.11.21

EKCTPACEHC Hmm, but I found a green one in a free game (I don't remember where I got it) and a dark blue paint, dropped out in the hospital.

N
Nukk 18.11.21

EKCTPACEHC
For 3 days of beta, 2 paints fell, one from a mob, and the second was presented by a bum.
On the main lock, I found several hard-to-reach areas where there were boxes with blue clothes.
I found a lot of clothes in residential buildings, by the end of beta there were about 10 hats, 15 jackets, 8 shirts, 5 scarves, 10 shoes.