3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
SeCalps 18.11.21 08:59 pm

Problems with Metal Gear Online 3 (Metal Gear Solid 5: The Phantom Pain)

Loading for the session, I am thrown out with the words "You have severed the connection with the game session", what should I do?

Ps I can not connect ONLY via auto-selection!
18 Comments
Sort by:
Y
Yoshemitsu 18.11.21

SeCalps
Confess MV stole money?

x
xXHASLXx 18.11.21

SeCalps
That's where you get so many chitakov from!

J
Jovkhar 18.11.21

but how do you connect at all? I have a lick, but I don’t know how to enter online

x
xXHASLXx 18.11.21

Jovkhar
somewhere in the steam settings, game property, beta version.

F
Furyhunter 18.11.21

Who bought the thread for GB coins writes the server failed to establish a connection?

J
Jovkhar 18.11.21

xXaLexX
thanks, I'll look right now

F
Furyhunter 18.11.21

Everyone writes, did you break the connection when you are looking for a game?

S
SeCalps 18.11.21

Yoshemitsu
I didn't even know that they could be cheated through the store until I read the news

S
SeCalps 18.11.21

xXaLexX
In the sense of chitak? Did I buy this game to cheat in it?

B
Bers_body 18.11.21

Online beta was closed due to exploit with donate currency Online is available again, not for blocked

E
Evgeny Poptsov 18.11.21

and what kind of currency is this MV? are these GB coins in Russian?

S
SeCalps 18.11.21

Evgeny Poptsov
yes

f
fashionfble 18.11.21

Let's just forget about it. Pf.

D
DeadKid258 18.11.21

Guys, MGonline is terribly slow, at the lowest settings 5-10 FPS. Ground Ziros and Phantom Payne go 40 fps on high, why is it so bad? I play on the ASUS G771 laptop already installed a high-performance processor through the nvidia control panel for mc - it does not help

V
Vladimir Samusenko 18.11.21

Damn, Metal Gear Online is terribly slow and there are no lags when playing through a regular game, I play on the ultra but I put everything on low on MGO, but there are still lags, I thought maybe from the Internet, but my speed should not be 1 geek. Maybe who knows what the problem is ??

N
NIKL87 18.11.21

The same baida gentlemen

Y
Yuri Sobolev 18.11.21

Guys, did you have this, the phantom pein goes well with the picture, everything is in order, in mgo the whole picture is in red shades, horror I do not understand what is the matter ???

P
Priori incantatem 18.11.21

DeadKid258
If still relevant - you need to install not for mgs.exe, but for mgso.exe. If it is not in the list of applications in the nvidia panel, add it manually (located in the same folder as the shortcut for the single).

He himself had the same hat - the single flies, but online slows down.