3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Melchizedek 18.11.21 08:59 pm

Black and white screen (Fallout 4)

Hello everyone. In general, I will not walk around until the roundabout. I played myself, and then the screen became black and white. Everything is fine in the menu, everything is fine in pip - battle, and in the game itself it is black and white. As if under some kind of effect. It happened after the battle with the Archers. So they hit me often with their laser weapons, and then just once and that's it, a black and white screen. Impossible to play. Help me please. This does not apply to firewood, it is something in the game itself. I even reinstalled the game. And interestingly, the early saves are doing well.
11 Comments
Sort by:
s
saksnboom 18.11.21

Look in the pipboy, what effects are working, we can simply be your sausage.

D
Domian83 18.11.21

Drive rimod 002041B6 into the console

C
CEMENTATOR 18.11.21

(gray flashing) in the console enter rimod 00094636
(green flashing) rimod 002041B6

M
Melchizedek 18.11.21

saksnboom
Here, I also thought that under the influence of some kind. In the pip-boy, everything is in order, healthy, without addiction. I could start playing from the beginning, I just went through a lot, it's a shame like that.

M
Melchizedek 18.11.21

now I will try to hammer these commands into the console. Thank you guys

M
Melchizedek 18.11.21

Bliiin guys, thank you then! All perfectly!! hammered in 002041B6, and everything worked out, the color was restored! That helped it out! Thanks to)

M
Melchizedek 18.11.21

Kapets, now the screen has become generally white ... only now the pip-boy menu is still not visible, and the pause menu is the same .... what to do ((

Z
Zefos 18.11.21

L | EMEHTATOP
(green flashing) rimod 002041B6
Thanks, it helped.

M
Melchizedek 18.11.21

Yes, everything helped! Thank you guys

l
lecrodes 18.11.21

With a gray screen, rimod 002041B6 helped. But these are trifles.

Who knows why the screen became like this? And actually what the console command did I would like to know.

S
Sallah Soulaymanov 18.11.21

helped me too! thanks