3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
H
Herfalcon 18.11.21 08:59 pm

Blue Screen (Borderlands 2)

Help for the third game I'm downloading from different people, but the license is not already patched and everyone has a blue screen with error 0x000101. On the Internet, I watched they say to change the BIOS firmware on my computer for 2 months, what kind of firmware is a pancake, obviously it's not about it, even if it's not going to change it, it's dangerous, damn it, you never know what can happen. There is a solution to this problem or in the future something will come out, I was waiting for the game and the computer was buying it for games, but then the trouble is (((
20 Comments
Sort by:
b
b1mbo 18.11.21

What is the config of the computer?

H
Herfalcon 18.11.21

Win 7
Amd FX 6100 six-core
8gb ram
evga gtx550ti

H
Herfalcon 18.11.21

Now I installed the game, cutting off the antivirus while trying to run on behalf of the administrator, even there was no blue screen, he thought he thought and went into reboot.

I
Illusion man 18.11.21

The same problem. I can't imagine what to do

S
Sergey Travkin 18.11.21

you were told to update the bios, then update, and do not play around here. All AMD FX have this problem with some Steam games on older firmware.

H
Herfalcon 18.11.21

I don't think it's worth going into the bios for the sake of the game and I don't stand out if there was no such topic. I created it, whoever picks up the smartest and will write the court. If you know who can stand out, I would tell you in your ear, so there really is a serious problem. not just chatter.

P
Potsyk_Trishka 18.11.21

The same problem ... The computer is three months old.

P
Protectorus 18.11.21

AMD

J
Jackson [x] 18.11.21

Mdyyy ...
Do not want to update the BIOS, wait for the patch (s).

H
Herfalcon 18.11.21

PPC guys already have 6 patch for the game and the problem with the blue screen has not been solved, because this troubles a huge number of people, and they are developed and do not think to solve it, I am really surprised.

P
Proto_ui1010203 18.11.21

I don’t know my computer for 3 years I haven’t updated it goes with a bang)))

_
_DooM_ 18.11.21

And what's the problem, updating the BIOS?
Which motherboard?
What revision?
what version of bios?
What is the latest BIOS version on the manufacturer's website at the moment?
How does the blue screen error stand for?

K
Kalash3415 18.11.21

yes, I stupidly updated the BIOS and the whole game went)))

K
Kalash3415 18.11.21

if I updated the BIOS using @BIOS the program is like this

H
Herfalcon 18.11.21

Doom Error at the top I wrote the
motherboard m5a78l le
version of the BIOS if I understood correctly here it is written like this American Megatrends inc 0801 10/30/2011

H
Herfalcon 18.11.21

At least tell me is it worth updating the motherboard bios whether the system will work better and what should be afraid to buy a voltage stabilizer before that.?

_
_DooM_ 18.11.21

SeTT
latest BIOS for your mother 1401 install it.
You can download everything you need here http://ru.asus.com/Motherboards/AMD_AM3Plus/M5A78L_LE/
And next time try to find the answer to all my questions.

K
Karuzo73 18.11.21

Kent has a FX-6100 mother gigabyt 990fxa-d3, I have a FX-4100 mother gigabyt 970a-ud3. Until both solved the BIOS, the game did not work. Blue screen at startup. Although as you can see, the config is normal and would not think about BIOS . Thanks to the forum. The correct course was given. I registered specially to support the topic. Video cards by the way 560TI MSI and 660 Palit. The BIOS Q-FLACH was solved. Who has Gigabyt's mother. It's simple. Flash drive and go ...

T
Toth 18.11.21

Your statement is very flattering, thank you. And the playground will like it.

y
yush2015 18.11.21

We had the following problem with the computer: when turned on, the blue screen and the inscription "config sheet file" came on, we tried to clean the RAM ourselves through the disk, but it did not help. We contacted the service center http://www.pzvk.ru/remont-kompjuterov, they said that it was necessary to change the RAM. Now everything is ok.