3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Shake2800 18.11.21 09:18 pm

Bug in Markarth (The Elder Scrolls 5: Skyrim)

So. I killed two people in the market (dark brotherhood quest). Now, when I return to Markarth, a guard runs up saying "You are accused .......".
I have the following possibilities:
1) "I am from the guild, is that enough to pay the fine? (750 gold)" Answer: "I don't care, you will answer for your crimes"
2) "I am from the guild, can you close your eyes to my affairs ? (530 angry) "The answer is the same
3)" It's not me "Answer:" No need to fool me "
4)" I give up, take me to jail. " Answer: "Remember what the sun looks like. They don't escape from the sidna", the text "What's the problem?" Appears. and it starts from the very beginning "You are accused, etc."

Here is such a bug (?). Now I can't poke my head into Markarth, and this interferes with the passage
13 Comments
Sort by:
m
mifora 18.11.21

such a bug poidde ... did not pass for the dark ... and is it a bug ... after escaping with outcasts, they also bayat ... and judging by the dialogue - you have this quest with the brotherhood quest once being conducted

S
Shake2800 18.11.21

The quest with the escape from Sidna also took place, apparently this is the problem. But what to do now? At least some cheat

J
Jack smith 18.11.21

Same problem. Now in Markarth I am an "unwanted guest".

A
Arti jesso 18.11.21

Hmm ... I think you just need to improve your persuasion skill.

S
Shake2800 18.11.21

I have already solved this problem, but only with the help of a cheat. tdetect - and you will become invisible to bots. My eloquence is 60, I'll try to pump it over and pay off, so that everything is fair)

p
pladenok 18.11.21

I had such garbage, as they said, when I ran away from Sidna with outcasts and began to blame the guards with them (yeah, I thought they would arrange a revolution .. hell, they fled the city) .. after that the same heresy was .. did not find another way out how to reboot in front of the king in rags .. I flunked him, ran away alone and it seems that all the rules have become .. now they even thank me for interrupting the rogue .. only if I screw something up .. just a little bit appears the same crap as the author's, and I can’t do anything like killing everyone .. did you go through this quest with outcasts? how did you go? in more detail (escaped on his own or with the brothers?)

A
Alexator 18.11.21

Something scares me. And if I become a werewolf, I will have time to kill them, given that I have a game with such a bug as ignoring armor?

A
Altrasino 18.11.21

Capture Markarth with the Stormbrothers and serve in another city

S
Shake2800 18.11.21

It's too late, I have already interrupted the brothers of the storm

a
alessaer 18.11.21

Most likely, a piece of the quest with outcasts (with the empire killed in the trading square) reacted to the disagreements with the law. There really is no way to come to an agreement with the guards, because according to the plot one way or another you will have to get to Sydna.

I
Ivan Kusia Kuzmin 18.11.21

This is a bug of the Russian-language version, you just can't get rid of it, I approached the guards with an amulet and Dibella's blessing (my eloquence is under a hundred square meters) and still nothing, just during the dialogue in the input console, select the guard, type "paycrimegold" and find yourself near the prison but without a fine (you will be charged for this cheat as for paying your fine)

a
arah 18.11.21

I don’t know if it will help or not. It hasn’t happened to me
player.setcrimegold 0 - cancel the bounty for your head

F
FreeStreet UA 18.11.21

The problem is that all tasks with bugs are in the macarta. On the instructions of the "Murderous Recipe" dark brotherhood, I cannot kill Anton. the rogue quest does not appear at all. what could it be?