3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
I
Inquisitor of the noobs 18.11.21 09:18 pm

Buggy Ciri (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

In the mission, where we play for Ciri and we need to get rid of the Temple Island together with Dandelion, Ciri disappeared. The swords were left hanging in the air and that's it. After putting on an alternate look, she appears. If you put the original look, it disappears again. Restarting the game did nothing. I tried it many times, the situation is such that with the alternative appearance it is displayed as expected, with the original one it disappears completely, only swords remain. Previously, there was no such problem, I saw it with patch 1.12. The mission has already been completed, in principle, the problem is not so important, but suddenly someone can still tell what, because where is the guarantee that this will not happen again in the next game for her? I'm not averse to playing on an alternative skin, but the original one is somehow more to my liking.
10 Comments
Sort by:
S
Stribogg 18.11.21

Inquisitor of noobs what
version of the game?

I
Inquisitor of the noobs 18.11.21

Stribogg

U
UnknownAssassin 18.11.21

Poles treat one another for some reason, they are ringing, perhaps to show the appearance that they care about the game ... we are waiting for the patch

I

UnknownAssassin
It seems that I have already seen someone have a similar problem (only there, in my opinion, Geralt was a victim), but this was on the earliest versions. It’s strange that it hasn’t been corrected yet.

S
Stribogg 18.11.21

Inquisitor of noobs
What faces ? list

I

Stribogg Did
n't put any. Nafig need.

O
Old_Nick 18.11.21

If the license - "check the game cache" (in incentive) / "fix" (GOG)
Pirate - reinstall from and to.
Most likely - the "default" textures of Ciri are rubbed / damaged by something

p
parmon 18.11.21

Inquisitor noob, had the same problem. I solved it by reinstalling the game. Version 1.12 from GoG.

I

Well, ok, thank you all. If this happens next time, I will reinstall. Now, in principle, it does not make sense, tk. the problem is petty, and maybe this will not happen at all.

p
parmon 18.11.21

Inquisitor of noobs, if possible, reinstall it. Yes, even if this is a trifle, but still not pleasant. If the time for reinstallation is a pity, then reinstall it during collection for work / study / breakfast :)