3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Misha Cherik 18.11.21 09:18 pm

Skylanes planes (Fallout 4)

I managed to find one model of an airplane, which is in a broken form at Boston airport. Comrades familiar with Photoshop, can it be made to look like a crashed plane? Coloring, the presence of a cockpit and colored engines?
Spoiler
17 Comments
Sort by:
H
Halagaz 18.11.21

not the same plane, obviously the same 0_o

M
Misha Cherik 18.11.21

Halagaz
is the same, you just have a wrong idea

H
Halagaz 18.11.21

Misha Cherik,
I don’t want to imagine, I see that the * muzzle * of the plane in Boston is much longer than that on the provided model. The model looks like a heavy truck or bomber, but in Boston it is more passenger. It's like comparing Ruslana and Tu 154 find 10 differences

H
Halagaz 18.11.21

Misha Cherik,
except for the number of engines in common, I see nothing.

s
seven2221 18.11.21

they have only half-planes with all personal belongings the same. and the cabin just needs to be made a little more authentic and more prominent

Z
ZlobnyDed 18.11.21

HZ where you look and what you compare with, the planes are the same. The first model has a "relief", just a model in such a foreshortening that it is not so pronounced, but visible. You don't need to make the cab longer either, it is exactly the same length, take a closer look at the "take-off line". If in your head you cannot put the torn off planes in place, then paint to help you or photoshop

_
_nick69_ 18.11.21

ZlobnyDed
By the way, if you look closely, the cabin is really the same length. Only there are no windows. But the tail, in my opinion, is short.

Z
ZlobnyDed 18.11.21

_nick69_
Yes, the length of the fuselage is the only possible difference in them, here it is already more difficult to write off the optical illusion and the angle

R
Rook500 18.11.21

ZlobnyDed
Are you completely stoned here, everyone who claims that these are two identical planes?
In the second picture, I personally see 3 (three, THREE) parts of the fuselage, each, EACH of which is equal in length to the length of the fuselage in the first picture.

A
AnatolyKest 18.11.21

Also on some fallout wiki, I found an amateur model without skin and obviously with an unfinished body, unlike the original.

The meaning should look something like this.

Spoiler

Z
ZlobnyDed 18.11.21

Rook500
Each equal to the length of the first plane? Well, which of us is stoned? If you really decided to blather something, then at least say something reasonable, and not what you think

R
Rook500 18.11.21

ZlobnyDed
You see the two pictures above your message? Or do you still go to the optometrist?

Z
ZlobnyDed 18.11.21

Rook500
And what is there besides speculation? "Should look something like this"? Who owes whom?

R
Rook500 18.11.21

ZlobnyDed
If you, sir, are not smart, let's take this problem on the example of geometry. Of course you ask - How? I will answer you - with a ruler. Select the same viewing angle as the wiki model (in-game) and apply a ruler.

Z
ZlobnyDed 18.11.21

Rook500 Measure your
brain better. Micrometer. There are no other arguments besides the imaginary ruler and your "I so want"?

R
Rook500 18.11.21

ZlobnyDed
So you didn't go to the ophthalmologist , sir?

Z
ZlobnyDed 18.11.21

I’m not complaining about my eyesight, but I still don’t see the screen proving you are right. The author of the topic provided a screen. Can you provide something like that?