3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
D.Artist 18.11.21 09:18 pm

Flooded Cave (Dragon Age: Inquisition)

Location Crestwood, the cave opens after opening the dam and draining the lake.
Spoiler pix.PlayGround.ru
Any ideas how to get to the marked area? At the entrance, through the wooden floors, it is clear that there are rocks that can be collected, and the map hints at a passage, I climbed everything, I could not find the entrance.
6 Comments
Sort by:
O
Oleg Bervinov 18.11.21

in this part, the opportunity to "jump" was cut, in some inaccessible, but playable places you can get jumping like crazy on the stones (and this is part of the idea of ​​the developers).
I have a feeling that I am not playing as an inquisitor, but as a scout-quartermaster, at least performing their functions.

D
D.Artist 18.11.21

He himself is actually jarring wildly from the platforming elements in this game, lal, but there seems to be nowhere to jump, the area is fenced off on both sides with wooden floors, I tried to break it, it doesn't roll either ...

t
toxRey 18.11.21

D.Artist It
is necessary to break with skills with strengthening: for Kesi, this is a blow with a shield. You can also open doors without a robber :) but not master locks with a perk!

t
toxRey 18.11.21

Oleg Bervinov
And I like this approach - I found a lot of chests with goodies and the greatest reward is the realization of the fact that everyone passed him by :)

D
D.Artist 18.11.21

toxRey
The problem is that there is nothing breakable, lal. It's not the first day I've been playing kakbe, I would have guessed somehow ...

S
Shadowkote 18.11.21

there are invisible barriers, I jumped on stones and wooden gratings, but you just run into barriers