3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
Ruben.65 18.11.21 09:18 pm

Departure from FUT after a match. (FIFA 16)

I played 3 matches in a single season and at the end of each match I am exited from FUT, writes that there was an error connecting to FIFA 16 UT. Accordingly, no results are protected. I do not know what to do, help me.
I tried it, the match does not end in a single tournament either. What are you doing?
7 Comments
Sort by:
a
ars-fc 18.11.21

Ruben.65
Check your firewalls and antiviruses. Add fifa.exe to any exceptions you have. Try running in compatibility mode

R
Ruben.65 18.11.21

Okay, I'll try after work. I can't wait until the evening, but I have to. And what kind of compatibility mode?

Y
Yakov Budnikov 18.11.21

same problem, played 2 matches and started

a
ars-fc 18.11.21

Ruben.65
I mean, run in compatibility with windows 7 or xp I
just didn't have a single crash. there is an avast and a standard Windows brandmauer, by the way, at the first launch, he asked permission for fifa to go online. Well, I have a white ai-pi, I connected it with a provider, this in the 15th fifa solved all my problems with finding rivals.
And no one excludes problems on EA servers. Foreign forums are full of reports of similar gaps

R
Ruben.65 18.11.21

Added to the exceptions does not help. Yes, and if the firewall did not start, then this is at the beginning, and then at the end of the match. Yesterday I only managed to complete the meeting. Yes, this is an ambush.

D
Depressiac 18.11.21

Departures are BETWEEN already, not a single match has been played for the whole day, and the players are losing contracts.
Give someone a link to write a claim against EA.

V
Vladimir Grablin 18.11.21

I play the same thing on ps3. At times, everything is fine, but most of the matches crash. what to do?