3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Marquess 18.11.21 09:18 pm

Game expectations (American Truck Simulator)

- Are you going to buy at the start? I mean February 3
- Will it be available on Steam?
- Estimated price
- What do you expect from the game?
36 Comments
Sort by:
H
Hobo sexual 18.11.21

-I will naturally buy it as soon as it is available on Steam.
-Euro Truck Simulator 2 costs 599 rubles excluding add-ons.
-American Truck Simulator will probably cost the same.
-A lot of positive emotions.

V
VitalyRussia1991 18.11.21

Marquess
-You can buy, why not.
-No comments.
- Personally, I would estimate the rubles at 400, well, the maximum is 450.
-I don't expect anything new from the game, except to see the landscapes, and this can be said not to be a full-fledged game, but a solid DLC for ETS 2.

B
Blondex 18.11.21

1 torrent only
4 nothing. because this is the same ETS 2 with a different map and tracks. it would be better as the DLC was released. and so the next pumping out of the dough no more

s
simaSPb 18.11.21

Let's see, it is possible to buy here and it makes sense ..

j
joshybrod 18.11.21

1. No, I probably won't buy it at the start. I'd better wait until summer :)
On top of that, I haven't traveled all over Europe with the Mario map yet.
2. I think it will.
3. If we convert the price of the game into the ruble equivalent (about 20 euros), then we get more than 1.5k. But I think the price will be, in the worst case, a little more than a thousand wooden ones, and so - 600-900 rubles.
4. First, this is America! Here's what I'm waiting for. The landscapes that I saw in trailers and pictures I like and look somehow unusual after European roads. But this is my opinion.
For a couple of years of playing ETS, I got used to the bonnetless ones so much, but I think that I will get used to the beautiful American trucks in the same way.
That's all.

S
Stalin5014 18.11.21

- Yes, I will.
- Where in our time without him.
- 700-900 p.
- ETS 2 in American guise.

O
Oleg Ivanovich 18.11.21

I will buy too !!!

e
evgen-23 18.11.21

from the beginning I will look at the game whether or not to buy a pirate download

A
ABRASc. 18.11.21

I expect that a normal hood will be delivered, and not this barely noticeable piece, and I hope for a good optimization.

View from the cockpit

a
alex1977a 18.11.21

No hood in general

S
Stalin5014 18.11.21

ABRAStsovy alex1977a
You
will have "normal" hoods over time, take at least kenworth w900, Peterbilt 389.

A
ABRASc. 18.11.21

If you quote the developers not literally, then they are proud of the work done and pretend that their game is the top of the graphical capabilities and simulation of truck driving. They seem to live in their own world. The game looks like it came out a year after ETS2, it's hard to believe that they put any effort into creating ATS. But still the game is not bad and I am waiting for it.

S
Sprintin 18.11.21

I liked the game (downloaded) but damn it is a stump, its price is a maximum of 300r-500r!
reminded truckers, but
it became more pleasant than ets2 honestly, such a game could be riveted on the knee in a couple of months, what were they doing there all the time?
by the way, groans about the hood, you can see it all ok guys! at least on the Peterbuild a piece is visible)
visually, the game has become prettier, people have appeared on the streets, and not just dummies.
cops drive, but fines are still issued by themselves, could have made a "
wanted level" Spoiler 063a721855c45ddf5e717f3de2016426fa0927d4

S
Simonello 18.11.21

I liked the game, but they messed something up with the physics. The truck seems to be glued to the road, it does not even heel when cornering, the suspension is somehow oak.

S
Simonello 18.11.21

Make an ABRAS
camera higher and you will have a hood

M
McLaren MP4-4 18.11.21

- Are you going to buy at the start? I mean, February 3
I wanted to, but I downloaded a pirate here - and I was almost stunned. And they did this for so long?

- Will it be available on Steam?
Yes

- Estimated price
In ruble terms, it will not be low. I think from 700 rubles. (it is not worth that kind of money)

- What do you expect from the game?

Unfortunately, nothing else.
Not a new game, but a pathetic shirpotrep, on the wave of the success of the second part.
The game is extremely dull and boring. At least for the sake of decency they would change the new menu and design, otherwise the same ETS2 is striking.

- As a result: I do not plan to buy it in the near future, and if I do, it will be during the summer or autumn sale in the incentive.

A
ABRASc. 18.11.21

Simonello The
problems with changing the position of the camera remained the same as on the ETS2 when changing the position of the camera to the left or right, the steering wheel is not stretched realistically and the hood still does not look like on a real truck. When the camera is lifted into the ceiling, the hood is not visible on one of the trucks.
McLaren MP4-4
And they've been doing this for so long?
Gamepad control has become just gorgeous. The truck is dug into the asphalt and the gamepad is a plus. You immediately feel that they sweat a lot with the stick sensitivity slider. The soundtrack has changed to suit the American style. And the landscape of the map made me very happy, everything is beautifully done. But the prevalence of rare auto traffic, I do not understand why. Doodge and Cadillac, it seems, I have not yet met. I met Land Rover and some Chevrolets from the 70s.
Generally speaking, it is a pleasure to play ATS. they did not spoil it in any way, changes are minimal and it takes a long time to get used to it. This is the same simulator that we love, it is noticeable that the developers are careful about changing the game and even the price will not be low, so as not to shock buyers. Neither the game settings, nor the graphics, nor the controls have been changed, everything is exactly the same as in etc2. Someone was upset that there is no km / h, but there is only support for miles and this is not so, do not panic here everything is the same as in ETS2. The graphics capabilities are the same as for ETS2, the fps is also identical.
This is the picture given by the game at HIGH settings! And this is a 2016 game? What to pay for here? For this lack of anti-aliasing at high settings? Or maybe for the lack of SSAO in the 2016 game? For the stupidity of the drivers who will certainly fly into you at the first non-standard situation or turn on the turn signal will cut you off?
There is no external damage either, I rammed a car in the oncoming lane at a speed of 110 km / h, the car does not start and the check engine burns, but there are no scratches and the glass is intact, 2016 is an EPA, although I may have an old version of the game: But do not judge the game strictly , the time for the development of the game was not enough for 2-3 years, the developers added enough to call the game "Game of the Year".

Only the pirated version or the purchase with a 75% discount on the incentive makes sense. Since there is nothing special in it, the usual arcade pokatushka which one does not dare call a simulator.

a
andrew154 18.11.21

Simonello,
physics can be corrected without problems, and customized for yourself, just as other memorials can be customized without problems

A
ABRASc. 18.11.21

andrew154
Why fix the physics in the game that the developers, on the contrary, in theory, have corrected for so many years? With the controls, everything is as good as the game engine allows. There, in order to fix something, a different engine is needed.

a
andrew154 18.11.21

ABRAStsovy,
but the fact that the game engine is morally outdated, here I completely agree, you need a new engine, and do normal development, normal weather / climate change, in the end add dynamic dirt, car washes, but alas, this cannot be done on a prism, but the physics, alas, is oak, as mentioned above, but I repeat, the trucks seem to be glued to the road, the suspension is stiff, I slightly tweaked the physics and made the suspension softer, now it has become less normal, when driving, you feel unevenness on the road, the camera in the cab floats like in ETS 2, the roll of the truck and the trailer appeared when turning, it is easier to enter the turns, you pass the recumbent objects smoothly, in general, now everything is normal,