3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
a
afiges 18.11.21 09:18 pm

GTA sa (Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas) crashes

I used to play, everything went well, but then for some reason the CA stopped starting, no error, no black screen, it just doesn't start, but SAMP is working properly, but the point is that I want to go through the CA before
12 Comments
Sort by:
L
Len4ik00N 18.11.21

Look in the windows logs - the cause of the problem may be indicated, but in general, if the sump starts, but the single one does not, then, most likely, the single shortcut is "dead" (for example, due to a damaged registry) and only reinstallation will help.

M
Melshlemming 18.11.21

Go to the Windows interface settings and disable the Aero theme. It helped me.

a
afiges 18.11.21

MelShlemming
she's not worth it

a
afiges 18.11.21

Len4ik00N Reinstalled confusion 0

L
Len4ik00N 18.11.21

afiges
Then try to delete gta_sa.set in My Documents GTA San Andreas User Files.

a
afiges 18.11.21

Len4ik00N deleted

L
Len4ik00N 18.11.21

afiges
Try to temporarily move all files from My Documents GTA San Andreas User Files to another location so that only empty folders remain inside. Also try downloading the 1.0 shortcut and paste it into the game (just make a backup copy, just in case). If none of this helps, then most likely it's not the game and you will have to remember what you changed in the system since you stopped playing. By the way, did you look in the windows logs?

a
afiges 18.11.21

Len4ik00N
deleted the saves and everything worked BUT as soon as I moved them to the folder again, the game does not work again

I
Inquisitor of the noobs 18.11.21

Windows what? I heard in the top ten fortune-teller dances with SA, which is not surprising, given the year of the game.

L
Len4ik00N 18.11.21

afiges
means you have to go through again, or download saves from the Internet

a
afiges 18.11.21

Inquisitor of noobs, the
dances were not at all because of the vidus, but because of the SAMP

a
afiges 18.11.21

I figured out what the problem is, in SAMP, he demanded another executable that was on the same site where there was a link to the gtashka with a sump, but when you put this executable, everything flies to hell, somehow, like now, I played a little and then through fixing compatibility problems> check the program this is the only way I was able to play 3 flights every 5 minutes for another 15 minutes, so SAMP 0.3.7 is to blame for everything