3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Albert De Hunter 18.11.21 09:18 pm

Camera problem ... (The Elder Scrolls 5: Skyrim)

When switching to the first-person view, the character moves as if from the third, and I see both legs and arms, but they work as if from the third ... I look down at the legs .. I go to the side .. and I see how the whole body runs away to the side ...
in attack mode ... the weapon is not visible, it is not chained to the camera, but together with the character it plays the animation ...
Maybe someone had it ...)))
Sadness; (
11 Comments
Sort by:
A
Aenmutus 18.11.21

Repack with mods downloaded chtol? It looks like the curve of the improved camera mod.

A
Albert De Hunter 18.11.21

Aenmutus
No, I honestly have been fond of mods for a year now and how and with what to install them))) and with ENB "conjured"))) I
downloaded the assembly "Skyrim - SLMP 2.1.3" ))
and now a week ago I finished everything was perfect ... All mods work, do not conflict, Grafon doesn’t get hung up ...
A week has passed ... I’m already at lvl 19, I helped all the Whiteruns, built a House, and suddenly ON ... you look at your feet .. you walk to the side .. and the body runs away ..) () () ()

A

Nootk and no one knows anything chtol? (

B
Brashnashla 18.11.21

Albert Shcherbakov
90% chance is a cant with mods. Try to turn off mods and test one by one

A

Well Ok)
Already)
Eh)

A
Aenmutus 18.11.21

Albert Shcherbakov
Amazing people. It is itself. OK.

A

E E E)))

N
Noinikaido 18.11.21

Albert Shcherbakov
I'm sure that in this case you have a problem with the skeleton, unless of course there are no mods for the camera.

A

Hmm .. I will reinstall everything ... But the trick is that I played for a week ... did not change anything ... and bam))))

N
Noinikaido 18.11.21

Albert Shcherbakov
Your skeleton is all the more old. Better put a new one.

A

What makes you think that he is old?)))