3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
E
Edward core 18.11.21 09:24 pm

Question about equipment and merchants (Dragon's Dogma)

Good day, comrades. The bottom line is that I run in equipment from a trader from Gran Soren. already 25 lvl and I would like to get a new equipment, and even better to choose and bathe. Tell me where are these hucksters? If there is a map with markers, I will be very grateful.
PS Regarding open lock. When I use a feyristone in my TP lists, there is only an initial lock and Gran Soren himself,
6 Comments
Sort by:
R
RGC 18.11.21

Edward Core
All normal loot, oddly enough, will begin after completing the main story quest

E
Edward core 18.11.21

RGC
So that's the loot. And I would at least understand if DDDA is a normal huckster.
And how to understand "after passing"? That is, after completing the storyline, you can run around the world and complete side quests?

I
Ihalainen 18.11.21

Edward Core
At a certain stage of the game, the merchant in Gran Soren will give a quest. If you complete it, its assortment will gradually expand. In addition, there is a system of attitude of the NPC to the player. If you give gifts to merchants, their assortment will also expand. By the way, every trader has favorite things, if you give them, then their attitude will improve faster. Here is the location of other traders

Where there will be no tradesman at once. He will appear a little later at the entrance with a quest, you will complete the cleanup quest and he will always be inside.
To move around the map with stones, you need port crystals, like the one that you had to take when completing the main quest chain in the dungeon upon arrival in Gran Soren, there still tentacles grew from the ground. You leave it in any convenient place and that's it, you can teleport to it.

E
Edward core 18.11.21

Ihalainen
Thank you. A very detailed answer)
TPKamen is already there)
Regarding the trader in the cave, how to get this quest? Will he give a story quest from the board NPC?

I
Ihalainen 18.11.21

Edward Core
He just at some point should appear near the entrance to the cave and give a quest to clean up. I got it when I was doing Maximilian's quest, where there is a fortress with goblins. This cave is just on the way, maybe at this moment he appears, although these quests are in no way connected.

E
Edward core 18.11.21

Ihalainen
Got it, thanks