3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
V
VanPersick 18.11.21 09:24 pm

Lags terribly. The computer seems to be not bad (Rust)

New Rast gives max 30fps. Computer specifications: intel core i3-3220 3.3gh, nvidia gtx 550ti, 8gb ram
41 Comments
Sort by:
S
Sergey Proskurin 18.11.21

your percent can not pull everything and what kind of Windows is it

V
VanPersick 18.11.21

Sergey Proskurin
windows 10 x64

V
VanPersick 18.11.21

Is it really shit?

S

VanPersick
I have 2 Windows for 7 gives 60 fps for 10 gives 40 fps maybe there are no optimizations yet

V
VanPersick 18.11.21

Sergey Proskurin
Rollback Windows to do?

S

VanPersick
will try to put 7 on disc 2 and see

T
TimsaN-Senpai 18.11.21

VanPersick
Friend, do not listen to anyone) you have norms of PROTS and vidyakha still norms) I have i3-2100 on my first computer !!! and vidyaha GTX 550Ti !!! Yes, of course the percentage is old, since it is the 3rd generation !!! and they are already selling the 6th with might and main) and the 5th generation vidyakha and the 9th are already being sold with might and main) but all the same at the moment all the games are going fine !!! I even run Star Citizen and play without lags =) I also have 8 gigs of RAM!
So you just stick a game VINDA to yourself !!! so that it was cut down to the maximum and everything is disabled there! also never turn on Windows update !!! because she installs 99% of the Trash and updates it, and all this slows down the computer and is not necessary for an ordinary person =)
Game Windows in a place with all the programs you need and Firewood !!! NEVER should take more than 10 gigs of space !!! I have used Game Wines ASSEMBLIES 7 before !!! but assemblies 10 have already appeared !!! And by the way 10 is much better !!! it is almost clean + if you remove the trash from there a little more and set it up, then the computer FLIES just) I have all the games fly and the computer turns on for 9 seconds))) I had to shovel a little Windows, but now all the rules) here on the LINK to the Game 10-ku =)
http://uraltrack.net/viewtopic.php?t=22068

T
TimsaN-Senpai 18.11.21

So if your computer lags or hangs !!! then it's only your fault =) the more trash on your computer! Anyone -Those !! Avatars !!! and any other bullshit !!! including programs Firewood and Updates for Windows !!! then it all slows down the computer! and after installing the Game Windows you still make the BEST SPEED of the system !!! since those who make game ASSEMBLIES, for some reason, they do not get into their head to make settings on the Machine =) so that people who do not know do not suffer =)

Z
Zrok 18.11.21

TimsaN-Senpai
Thanks, laughed.

T
TimsaN-Senpai 18.11.21

Zrok
Well, laugh further) and play with lags on cards of the 7th generation or even on such cards as the 900 series) and I play all the newest games and I don’t know grief =)
And people like you, even in Online games, sit and snot they let the SERVERS LAG) it's impossible to play) it's funny to tears =)

U
USSoldier 18.11.21

VanPersick
clean the computer from dust, dust-90% of cases, the reason for lags, etc., defragment the hard drive, download CCleaner-clean the registry, hard drives from unnecessary files, also check the computer for viruses, because you could catch the miner such malware that loads your vidyahu, you can cleanly delete the Windows and install a new one, and also put the latest version of firewood on vidyahu, update directx, microsoft visual c ++, microsoft net framework-if you do it all-fps will be different than now

G
Glnai 18.11.21

Forget it, you are watching a video on Rust, you should know such a dude as JDifors, he has 980 and 16 ram, so when he just runs, he puts everything in about the middle if there was a wipe and there are no buildings, he can put it higher but mostly plays low because that Rust does not know what optimization is + yet it is to the *** th Unity so lags are inevitable.

V
VanPersick 18.11.21

TimsaN-Senpai
And if I install your assembly all my files disappear from the PC? I have a lot of things I need on my computer.

T
TimsaN-Senpai 18.11.21

For example, I advise you after you put the game ASSEMBLY, configure it and optimize it !!! then do not stick any rubbish there)
For example, for an ordinary person, only Firewood from Vidyakha is enough !!! and then you don't put everything !!! For example, for the GTX 550Ti in the firewood downloaded from the N-Vidia website, Experiens is still installed there !!! and 3D Vizhin !!! so don't put them on! little help as well as a map too old, they do not need))) Just Firewood half of the uterus do not put stupid TRASH which inhibits COMP =)
You can additionally stick to Windu Flash Player !!! Torrent !!! Opera !!! and from the WPI folder built into Windows, stick yourself with
C ++ !!! VinRar !!! No-Framework !!! and DirectX !!!
A little later on the site there will be new Firewood for Vidyakha !!! then Direct X - 12 is suitable for those Firewood !!! but don't put DirectX 12.0 or 12.1 or 12.2 !!! do not try =) since Direct X is higher than usual which is just 12 !!! other Direct goes for video cards on Maxwell chips) and you have Kepler's chip architecture)))
I myself am waiting for new firewood to stick the 12th DirectX to myself))) and then everything will generally fly =)

V
VanPersick 18.11.21

TimsaN-Senpai
Damn, I really want to optimize the computer, but I have a lot of what I need on disk c, and d is only 175GB

M
MassChester87 18.11.21

TimsaN-Senpai
game WINDOW to yourself stick
In how, and 10 is not a game Windows, or do you know more than anyone?
VanPersick
On the subject: 550Ti is no longer too dramatic, it should produce about 30 frames. Your processor is normal for this game.

T
TimsaN-Senpai 18.11.21

Well, 175 gigs is not enough) schA game rules go for 50-100 gigs))) I HZ how you live))) You should buy a new DISK for 500 gigs !! they cost a little schA) do not take more than 500 and 500 is enough))) then insert it !!! formatting !!! you divide into 2 disks when installing Windows !!! do with about 50 gigs !!! that is, 50,000 megabytes !!! and on the D disk you do all the rest of the memory =)
Then you stick in Windows Progi Firewood and set everything up))) when everything is muddied up as it should and set up and checked))) then turn OFF the COMPUTER !!! insert your old DISK !!! you go into BIOS and the main thing when you start is doing your NEW DISK with a new Windows =) When the computer turns on from the old disk to the new BIG disk, throw everything you need and neatly into the folders))) When you throw everything, then the old disk stupidly FORMAT and do it only has 1 section))) reboot the computer and you will have another empty dix with full volume =)

T
TimsaN-Senpai 18.11.21

MassChester87
What? 10 is not a game? ) if that the real game VINDA does not exist !!! as in windows there is any rubbish !!! Firewood for printers for modems and for all sorts of garbage !!! Windows was originally made so that it would be suitable for all users !!!
And GAME assemblies are assembled by people themselves !!! they turn everything off !!! all delete !!! and reconfigure Windows)))

And on the topic of GTX 550Ti you say not too dragging? ) yes I agree that the MAP is very old !!! 5th generation and the 9th is already in full swing))) but if it's okay to set it up and everything is fine in the mind, then it is still quite a normal card =) I'm on my 550Ti even in Star Citizen I'm playing and everything is fine) and all the others I play games without lags and without brakes =)

V
VanPersick 18.11.21

TimsaN-Senpai
I installed everything on the c disk. (Well, like me, I installed steam games there) And so I have 755GB (for c)

T
TimsaN-Senpai 18.11.21

VanPersick
And by the way, if you want to play even cool new games like me on my Map, then you will need the After-Burner program !!!
Do not overclock or speed up the card through it !!! just make manual adjustment to the fan speed !!! so that the fans are constantly accelerating from a low temperature !!! for example, at a temperature of 40 degrees, the fans already give 60: cooling rates !!! at a temperature of 60 degrees, the fan speed is already 100% !!! and so earlier, due to overheating, Star-Citizen hung on me !!! and after a long game it threw it out and now everything is fine))) and the card does not heat up at all))) truthfully, I also cleaned it and changed the thermal grease to a new one, but now everything is just GORGEOUS =)