3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Ankh 8 18.11.21 09:24 pm

Abkhazia and South Ossetia v. 2

Continuing the topic ... http://forums.playground.ru/talk/society/754959/?p=2
28 Comments
Sort by:
c
cataphract_an 18.11.21

I think, in the topic about democracy, my answer to your opus of a petty nationalist orientation will be appropriate.

A
Ankh 8 18.11.21

cataphract_an
Once again, everyone was beguiled: the opus was not of a petty nationalistic, but of a large-geographic orientation. The Kazakh steppes are oh-oh-very vast, I personally saw them.) But with a mobile coverage it sucks there for objective reasons. And the satellite is too expensive, and the radio station is too inconvenient if for a long distance ... I am solely out of sympathy for your problems, and you ... (

S
SteelKnight 18.11.21

There are certain motives for improving the situation and reuniting.
http://geokavkaz.blogspot.com/

s
stalker7162534 18.11.21

Nonikname
Who will fix it?

c
cataphract_an 18.11.21

Ankh 8
that my knees are trembling and my pants are no longer shitty, don’t tremble and don’t dodge, throw stones in the back, you must have a lot of courage, so live, I despise people like you and I do not deem it worthy to dirty my hands on you.

s
stalker7162534 18.11.21

cataphract_an
come to your senses! As Ankh was kicked out of the mods, so he does not appear on the PG!

f
ferocious bunny 18.11.21

As Ankh was kicked out of the mods, so he does not appear on the PG!

And who drove that, and for what? Enlighten plzzz.

c
cataphract_an 18.11.21

ferocious Bunny
http://forums.playground.ru/talk/society/669751/
court look at the last post in the middle.

s
stalker7162534 18.11.21

ferocious Bunny
Defochka, you are already smart with us, try to guess for yourself who appoints and displaces moderators.

ask Simaphor in a personal.

G
Gorec1 18.11.21

Abkhazia has never been part of Georgia and will never be

s
stalker7162534 18.11.21

Gorec1
you can also say that Siberia has never been a part of Russia and will never be

S
SUSUL1 18.11.21

If it were not for Russia, then there would no longer be such a state as Georgia.
Abkhazians and Ossetians would have torn this country in half, and Saakashvili would have been hung on a bough. For the entire Georgian army went to South Ossetia, leaving the country practically without protection. In 4 hours the Georgian policemen would have to fight off the special forces of Abkhazia.
Although it may be in vain that the Russian peacekeepers stood in the way of the Abkhaz army and did not let them into Georgia. (by the way, for some reason, few people remember this fact)

s
stalker7162534 18.11.21

SUSUL1 "Abkhazians and Ossetians would have torn this country in half"

How tired I am of reading nonsense from you. The young man, when the Georgian army entered Tskhinvali, Kokoita had already hid in Vladivostok, and his fighters hid in the corners. The Georgians marched through Tskhinvali without any resistance on the morning of August 8th.

S
SUSUL1 18.11.21

stalker7162534
Didn't your keyboard turn red from lies?
I don’t understand how she can withstand your presence ...
Tell us also how the Georgian soldiers reached Moscow and President Putin scrambled to eat his tie in horror =)

s
stalker7162534 18.11.21

SUSUL1
if you don't know anything, then why are you talking about? Look here in the "Society" topics about the war 08.08.08
so that I do not repeat everything that I have already said

if you do not want to know what happened and what is in this world, but you want to believe that this world is as you like, then believe yourself on health, we have freedom of religion. only, please, do not tell others about the fact that this world is really like that - because it will be a lie.

S
SUSUL1 18.11.21

stalker7162534
Why look there, there is so much shit that the agni stables seem a little clean, and there is almost no truth there

n
nice.blowjob [free] 18.11.21

what lovely guys you are ... we don't see anything, we don't know anything ... but what highly cultural conversations ...

s
stalker7162534 18.11.21

SUSUL1
Are you the source of the highest truth?
Well, share your worldview (based on TV propaganda).

And do not forget, you dared to offend the wise stalker by lying - 07/29/13 16:07 - people expect confirmation of your words from you, that is, you must prove that the stalker lied. I told you where my arguments are on the PG. Now you bring yours. Or everyone will remember that you don’t know you believe in some fairy tales.

S
SUSUL1 18.11.21

stalker7162534
Your posts confirm every word I say that you are lying, every third your word is a lie.
Do you even know that Abkhazia and South Ossetia have a military agreement, that they fought with Georgia for more than 3 years? and the Georgians could not do anything with them.
As for the propaganda from the TV, it is still necessary to see who is more zombified. She seems to have completely taken out your brain =)
How do you get by with proof that Stalin was gay? You will give links to a KGB officer =)
And here I will give a link to the biography of Stalin, and it shows that he was very fond of loving women.

And about 08.08.08, you could have died out altogether, because you certainly heard about this topic, what it was that big Russia attacked fugitive Ossetia and fired Tskhinvali with Grads, and the Georgian special forces were forced to save the civilian population from the Russian barbarians. Do all the "correct" newspapers write in the same context?

s
stalker7162534 18.11.21

SUSUL1
Him about Thomas, and he about Erema. (c) I
remind on 07/29/13 14:51 I wrote "Kokoita has already hid in Vladivostok, and his fighters hid in the corners. Georgians passed Tskhinvali through and through on the morning of August 8 without any resistance."
You answered 07/29/13 16:07 "Your keyboard didn't turn red from lies?"

Prove that my words are lies. Or admit that you do not really know anything about the 08.08 war. You want the story to be the way you like it.