3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
B
BerkutArmageddon 18.11.21 09:24 pm

Galaxy Preparedness (Mass Effect 3)

All good.
At the beginning of the installation, the repack received the following picture from the mechanics:

Actually, the question on the third point in the picture: what is the "Galaxy Readiness"? On the site where I downloaded the repack, it is written that this is some kind of fix. What is it for?
10 Comments
Sort by:
D
Dark537 18.11.21

BerkutArmageddon
bet 100%. Galaxy readiness is the fighting efficiency of the troops you have gathered. If there is a standard, then you will not see a good (in the understanding of bio-creatures) ending)

P
Pretecs 18.11.21

Yes, you better bet 100%, otherwise it will be 50% maximum. Although when the very first time passed, I don't know, maybe there was such a pirate, but I also went to a good ending when it was 50%

B
BerkutArmageddon 18.11.21

Well, kagbe, I went through two parts on the hero, with the import of the character. I am not going to change the policy in the third part. That is, without this fix, the maximum combat readiness will be 50%?
I went through the first two parts twice; the second times adjusted for the results in the third part.

D
Digic_07 18.11.21

BerkutArmageddon
Put the fix, then you will understand

r
review_game 18.11.21

Pretecs
The game is always 50, no more. To get 100% readiness - the remaining 50% had to be filled in multiplayer. And in the pirate it is not.
That is why they use crackers

B
Blue.Sky.eagle. 18.11.21

damn my readiness was 95%

S
Sidorovich12 18.11.21

When 100 percent is ready, 4 options will be available in the dialogue before the death of the ghost.

F
FreedomWay 18.11.21

There, one file is added to the save folder, which does not allow the readiness to fall below 100%. Cool thing!

G
GG4 18.11.21

BerkutArmageddon
A common cheat, but without it you can't do 100% in pirates. Essentially the same as endless money, immortality, etc. for those who do not want to take a steam bath in any game.

M
MunchkiN 616 18.11.21

the readiness of the galaxy for the player to jerk off in multiplayer.
by default it is 50 if you do not play MP. Accordingly, there is no MP on the tank, there is no combat readiness 100.
And so it is not necessary. thoughtful egg Shepard yes with DLS and so can go off scale combat readiness. and it does not open any replicas.
this is a stupid multiplier there which, at more than 50, begins to multiply the overall combat readiness, which is the equivalent of not having to vacuum all the planets. and combat readiness, in turn, affects the available endings of the traffic light.