3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
I
Imperator1 18.11.21 09:24 pm

Gwent Cards (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Maybe someone will be useful). Now I'm just getting the deck. On one site I read: "After a fight in the tavern of Arinbjorn, the local tavern will refuse to interact with you in any way, so if you did not manage to buy maps from him, you will have to load an earlier save, start the game over or use the console to get the map you want. . " Literally today I learned that this is not true or corresponds under certain circumstances. You can get cards even after a fight. Was here 1.5-2 months ago), there was a skirmish, the dude was decided, there was a trial, he served in the monkey house, saved the son of Lugos. And now, collecting the remaining cards, I decided to check the rumors (we are all like that, we don't trust anyone :)). I come to the tavern, go to the inn and buy 5 cards from him.
If someone who is like me, after going through the whole game and completing everything and finding everything, except for a full deck, know that you can make yourself a little hemorrhoids and run over your favorite places again, you may find what you are looking for.
7 Comments
Sort by:
m
mercenary379 18.11.21

So what - did you find it? Won his card from the dead baron?

I
Imperator1 18.11.21

mercenary379
I won live. I hope it's not difficult to logically guess what is possible and what is not?
Although ... considering that my children of the Collapse were killed by nilfs, but I found them each in my chambers and talked, then try, maybe the spirit of the baron will appear to you and offer you to drink another mug with him ...

P
Pavlik Gasan 18.11.21

mercenary379
If you do not have time to beat the Baron before his death, then the card with the reward is in his office.

S
Samael lilith 18.11.21

The innkeeper's card lies in the closet next to the table on the box

V
Vanish_07 18.11.21

Samael Lilith
where is the closet?

S
Samael lilith 18.11.21

Vanish_07
room behind the counter or nearby. I do not remember exactly

t
tesla707 18.11.21

recently discovered a red cross on Win a card from the Baron. The baron and his wife went to be treated by the healers. Naturally, I don't have such an early save. It's a shame as fuck, I go through all the quests with completely green checkmarks (not a single red one). I forgot about this gwent, and when I noticed it was already too late. I play on PS4.