3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
a
aran-mahi 18.11.21 09:46 pm

Star Wars: The Force Awakens (Beware SPOILERS!)

Spoilerhow? How could they kill Han solo? and what *** did they approve of this Cheburashka? it would be better if he didn't take off his mask ..
15 Comments
Sort by:
K
Kurosaki_gamer 18.11.21

Not Cheburashka, but Mickey Mouse. Disney)))

i
igoryok31 18.11.21

aran-mahi
film is frankly gauno!) I got the feeling that I looked at a cheap fake!

V
Volt123 18.11.21

Adam Driver is a good actor, but he doesn't quite fit here, and the script is uneven.

The film is a regular blockbuster once. Hopefully things get better ... hopefully.

M
Mage Hermit 18.11.21

The cinema is good. Everyone who loves the film is blind.
Jay Jay was able and I'm waiting for Episode 8

L
Lou Tenant 18.11.21

If they shot this film instead of the prequels, it would be great. And so Lucas spoiled us with epic duels with acrobatics and a more logical plot in the prequels (albeit to the detriment of dialogues), so we have what we have. In general, I heard many complaints, they say, how the stormtrooper and the scavenger were able to resist the Dark Jedi. So, remember the original trilogy - no one taught Luke fencing and he, too, could resist Vader and lost only because he could not withstand a prolonged battle. Although, of course, I agree with the opinion about the stormtrooper - in order to successfully swing a lightsaber, which has all the balance in the handle, and the blade itself is weightless, you need either years, if not decades, of training, or you need to be sensitive to the Force ... and that's it. equal to training for years. And I'm not talking about lightsaber duels.

And the moment of "The Force Awakens" for Rei is very controversial. Why the hell was she able to get hold of her on the fly without going through any training? Even Luke could not use it in full, despite the fact that he studied with the wisest Jedi, and Anakin himself at one time with all his midichlorians lost to his teacher, because he was less experienced, although he owned the Force more than him. It seems that in fact it was not Vader the chosen one who was wrong, but this woman. Although, apparently, this will be the main plot twist of the next episodes.

Well, in general, here's what I personally did not like:
1. Kylo Ren - it would be better not to take off the mask. And it's not about the eared actor, but about the drain of his mysterious personality. At first I thought that this was some kind of analogue of Revan - a mysterious Sith in a mask, which should, in theory, inspire fear. But as soon as he took off the mask, it immediately became clear - this is an analogue of Anakin (namely Anakin, not Vader. The same snotty whiner, insecure, like his grandfather in his youth).
2. Drain the main intrigue in the first 30 minutes of the film - for a second, it took Vader almost 2 films to reveal the secret of Luke's father. And here the secret of the origin of the villain was leaked stupidly, there is even nothing to say.
3. Erasure of memory - how else to explain the fact that in just 30 years the Rebel Alliance has become some kind of legend, although by galactic standards the events of the original trilogy happened relatively recently? Anyway, why did no one even remember about such heroes of the Rebellion as Wedge Antilles or Lando? Backed up for future episodes?
4. A plumber stormtrooper can: a) think differently from the rest of the stormtroopers; b) fencing with a lightsaber and manage not to cut off anything superfluous; c) shoot and hit enemies, d) have excellent training indicators and still work in the sewers. I really hope that he is some kind of highly classified spy or it will be a fail.
5. Poe Dameron - he was advertised in all trailers and positioned as one of the main characters. In fact, he turned out to be only a catalyst for the further plot, and his further appearance was episodic. The character was not stupidly revealed.
6. Vader killed all the Sith and Jedi and restored the balance, where did this Snoke come from? Apparently indeed, as I wrote above, he is not the chosen one, according to the new Disney canon.
7. Where did Anakin's sword come from, if it was supposed to fly into the core of Bespin along with Luke's hand? The explanation is gorgeous - it's a long story. It is convenient to close logical holes.

W
Wild rider 18.11.21

Lou Tenant
4. Spy? All his motives for switching to the bright side are conditioned by emotions (fear of death), and then understanding that what is happening is wrong. Well, even if a spy, which organization?
5. I agree, the same feelings arose. But I think he will have a key role in the relationship with Rey instead of the stormtrooper.
7. Logic holes with a sword will most likely disappear in 2 parts, otherwise the fans will be indignant.

L
Lou Tenant 18.11.21

Wild Rider
Well, even if a spy, which organization?
As an option - some personal secret spy of Luke, who taught him (stormtrooper) to use a lightsaber. How else to explain the fact that an ordinary stormtrooper was able to handle a Jedi weapon, if this requires years of training or possession of the Force? Or is the Supreme Order so cool that it trains all of its stormtroopers to use a lightsaber? In the same place, the balance is all in the handle, without training or Strength, it is easy for yourself to cut something off just by running with it.

Logic holes with a sword are likely to disappear in part 2
I would like to believe. In general, I do not understand such an obsession with Anakin's sword that he was even pulled from the core of the planet. It would be much more logical if they showed Obi-Wan's sword, there is no need to explain anything, it was not lost, but most likely it was kept by Vader.

W
Wild rider 18.11.21

Lou Tenant
"How else to explain the fact that an ordinary stormtrooper was able to handle a Jedi weapon if it took years of training or possession of the Force?"
In my opinion, the film clearly shows the reaction of the stormtrooper when he first wields the sword. Confusion and an attempt to learn how to control this sword on the go. The same with shooting from a spaceship =) So I think that here is the director's and scriptwriter's fail (as opposed to points 5 and 7, where everything is not so simple), especially when he and Rey make Vader's grandson with this sword. Uzhs =)

G
Grandshot 18.11.21

Lou Tenant
I would like to believe. In general, I do not understand such an obsession with Anakin's sword that he was even pulled from the core of the planet. It would be much more logical if they showed Obi-Wan's sword, there is no need to explain anything, it was not lost, but most likely it was kept by Vader.
In A New Hope, Luke has a blue sword. In Return of the Jedi, it's already green. In the seventh episode, the blue sword is shown again.

S
StalkerVirys 18.11.21

Harison Ford VERY disliked Han Solo. The actor mentored Khan's death in episode 6. Here, I was interrogated.

d
demon33253 18.11.21

this film is for children of school and preschool age who do not know the universe of star wars ... Filmed for them. In short, Disney ditched the entire Star Wars series with his treshak, the film is a dummy, it seemed as if I watched the trailer for a two-hour ...

R
Reverrius 18.11.21

I was in IMAX 3D, I looked. Star Wars was the most anticipated film of the year for me. Therefore, it is not surprising that they became the "main disappointment of 2015". Why is that?
Start over. Since the prehistory of the seventh episode, during the contemplation of which, I was in something like this:

After the events of the sixth episode (victory over the Empire, for a minute!) 30 years have passed, and what then? Luke disappeared somewhere, a new old Sith ruler appeared with the appearance of Azog the Defiler from the Hobbit, who recruited the "dartwader" fanboy to the dark side of the Force and spiced it all up with another "Death Star", only in profile. Seriously? We have exactly the seventh episode, and not a free remake of the fourth?

The plot does not catch on at all. For a fan of the original trilogy like me, it seems too secondary, far-fetched and full of holes. And a beginner simply will not appreciate a spoonful of honey in the form of "The Millennium Falcon" and Han Solo.
Of the new characters, only Rei from the planet Jakku is more or less organically woven. The rest are either not quite in place, or are created according to the principle "we take a popular image, cut it here and there, put the" owl "on the globe and voila! - the new trololo character is ready."
The result is predictable and hackneyed. The film is completely lacking in original and bright moments.
Alas, without Lucas, Star Wars: The Force Awakens turned out to be a commercially profitable blockbuster for picky audiences, but not a new Beginning of the great space saga.

e
eneydos 18.11.21

And why put spoiler information in a subheading that can be seen from the main page of the site?

T
ToPoR_Voiny 18.11.21

I watched this film on the day of the premiere, but decided to write now.
The film would have been nice if the original trilogy hadn't existed and the whole film hadn't been built on such a monstrous idea of ​​borrowing absolutely everything from these films. I have never seen such a thing, you can probably remember only the genesis terminator of last year. This film has nothing of its own at all.
About 30 years have passed in the universe of star wars, but nothing has changed in the galaxy: the empire turned into the First Order, and resistance remained resistance. Everything that the characters of the original trilogy fought for was in vain. Leia will forever remain the leader of the resistance, Han Solo will forever be doomed to be a smuggler and shoot from the same weapon as 30 years ago.
Unlike many, I liked the main villain, especially the scene where he stands on the bridge with Han Sol, who is trying to convince him and it is not completely clear whether Kylo Ren is hesitating or not. I am also amused by the statements of idiots who say that the main villain turned out to be a big-eared schmuck, since in the film the actor's ears are not visible behind the hair.
It's a shame for George Lucas. All the same, he is a genius, in contrast to the team of producers of the new film, which can rather be called hucksters and PR people

V
VITYA_KOLYADENKO 18.11.21

"the empire became the First Order and the resistance remained the resistance."
Yes, these are not books by Timothy Zahn.