3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
Kalkiavatar 10.11.19 11:24 pm

Gamepad Dragon Age: Origins (Dragon Age: Origins)

I would like to know is there any possibility to play via gamepad Origins. I would be grateful of any information.
15 Comments
Sort by:
J
JUnnAmmED 10.11.19

Kalkiavatar
The game itself support the gamepad,unfortunately.You can only mount using a program like xpadder'y,that is, the controller becomes a mouse,but this is completely wrong.No patches,no programs,allowing you to play with a gamepad as the console versions,I did not find,though searched long and hard and not only this part but also on the second.

G
Glnai 10.11.19

Fu pervert ...

J
JUnnAmmED 10.11.19

Glnai
Actually the gamepad is comfortable to play,especially in the second part,which even on nightmare looks more slashers with RPG elements than Vice versa.

d
dimakozhanov 10.11.19

JUnnAmmED
I have all three Dragon Age was on the keyboard and mouse, the first and second parts are perfectly managed and are played on the keyboard and mouse, and the third is already not very good, especially the gameplay mechanics, the developers built some stupid hybrid of the tactics of the first part and the second part of the entertainment.

E
Evgeniy Chernikov 10.11.19

The first part is much easier to play the clave

J
JUnnAmmED 10.11.19

dimakozhanov
I passed the first part 189 times(not given,about 10 games),the second 154,and the last only 4.All this on the joystick,a keypad-mouse was once 3-4 the first part and that was quite difficult.First, due to major differences in the versions,and secondly because of the inconvenience of control for me personally.Maybe it's due to the fact that the stupid used to,but I can't play so as effectively as on the console.As the saying goes - how many people,so many opinions.

G
Glnai 10.11.19

Evgeny Chernikov
As in 2 it's a pity that such 3 **** control ...

E
Evgeniy Chernikov 10.11.19

Glnai
The Inquisition sharpened under the console and the multiplayer...nothing surprising

D
DMP55 10.11.19

Yesterday I set up through Xpadder Joypad of the Xbox one to run, the camera jiggled, inventory, etc. buttons is missing, but the skills from the character too much. The cursor to drag a long and not very convenient process. But I have long been playing games on your smartphone using splashtop, so the lack of buttons sensor save.

S
SonyK_2 10.11.19

DMP55
And even multiple profiles in Xpadder does not help ?

D
DMP55 10.11.19

SonyK.
I prefer one profile to sit because I use the sensor. And forget what button is what number screwed.

S
SonyK_2 10.11.19

DMP55
I agree - just hard to get used to, but the use of multiple profiles allows to use the same button several times. In games with multibutton control helps.

G
Glnai 10.11.19

Evgeny Chernikov
Yes , I know it's trouble , that for the PC nothing was redone ...

t
tayta12 10.11.19

Kalkiavatar
The mod is on nexus

00 Otvazhnyy moryachok 10.11.19

tayta12
I -And you can link to mod that carry a console interface on a PC?
You -No,impossible.Because that doesn't exist.
I - And why would you even write?
You - Yes figs it knows...