3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
g
goodbe 18.11.21 09:46 pm

TITANFALL - join this epic battle! (Titanfall)

Hello everybody! Who plays TITANFALL on PC, this is an exceptionally excellent epic - one that blew my mind - is looking for Beta.

My desire to play with you,
I do not play for the sake of pumping, for levels and achievements - my goal is to have fun!
If you have a desire to play with a good friendly company, bend enemies and have a lot of fun - JOIN!

GoOdbeMaX - origin)! add, leave your nicknames
created a theme specially so that people unite and can play together!
(you can throw it in a personal)

We are constantly exchanging experience, shoot a video, and develop brutally insidious plans - a titanic seizure of the world!
Critical rules for all fighters:
Microphone - nnado!
Scap is desirable!
Attractiveness is optional)!
Communication - for this we have gathered!

We are waiting on the battlefield)!

Ehh, as I understood earlier, there was already a topic for finding friends in the game) I tried to add)! Litter for the repetition! I didn't mean it!

So let's expand on the topic! I propose to describe soybean combat impressions and tactics!

Tactics in battle:

- Put the explosive entrainment perk, - there will be 3 pieces of "C4" - climb on the titanium and put it in the engine
(more often it turns out to fill it up right away - sometimes part of the lives)
- Laying mines and C4 on enemy points and your flags is banal but necessary know!
- In the mode of capturing the flag and points of titanium, you can put in the protection mode and the side where you are looking is the titanium!
- Electronic Smoke - Kills enemy pilots on titans, and removes the shield from titans.
- All Titans have vulnerabilities - marked in red!
- The Titan fights very well in the car, it's useful!
(together you can overwhelm more Titans)
- Do not go into battle against 2 or more Titans - there is almost 100% chance that you will be overwhelmed!
- Titans can be almost purposefully dropped on enemies!
- Using the acceleration perk (replacement of invisibility), you can push off very strongly, from surfaces!
- "Electro grenades" - destabilizes the vision of a titan, and a titan pilot!
- Many maps have auto-turrets, they can be hacked or destroyed - after which they go into standby mode!
- Some dinosaurs - "pterodactyls" can be filled with titanium, and get a mountain of experience!
- After 50 levl - it is proposed to pump prestige, there are 10 of them in total, all your achievements and weapons are written off, but new cards appear and + 10% to pumping, with each new prestige!
- You get the most experience for completing mission objectives - not for more frags, if this is not the goal!

If you also have any unique experience - please share)
23 Comments
Sort by:
M
Mr. Lightning bolt 18.11.21

Not bad, author!

B
Beshenstvo 18.11.21

Nichrome doesn't work if you write -language Russian

A
Alex liquid 18.11.21

77Fox77
This site is a) not official, that is, petitions on it are not required to be considered b) nafig did not surrender to the developers