3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
I
Ishamael 18.11.21 09:46 pm

Difficulty level (Divinity: Original Sin)

In general, I start to go through the Enhanced edition, create a hero, and asked the question: Is it possible to decrease / increase the difficulty level during the game? And, if not, which one is better to play on, so that it is both interesting and not too difficult?
Thank you in advance
4 Comments
Sort by:
F
FOSTER_ok 18.11.21

To make it not too difficult, you will have to play on a very light one, because already on a normal one, at the beginning they will beat you to the fullest, then in the middle they will chase you a little, well, and at the end they will chase you a bit. Unless, of course, you do not understand the essence of the game, because then even on hard it will be easy and simple for you, it will just take twice as much time to complete it.

I
Imkor 18.11.21

I always go through all the games that I play for the first time at the normal level of difficulty, because on the easy one it will not be interesting (the combat will be easy), but on the high one it will be harder on the contrary, and then I increase the level from knowing the game during the next pass =)
Set the normal difficulty and try to go to the end on it, because on the easy one, as you know, it's easy and less interesting for me =)
I also bought it at the winter sale in Steam, but I still haven't installed it, because I go through others, but in general if there is a friend who has it, it will be much more interesting to play it because there are a lot of moments with a choice, and although it is possible to argue with a computer, disputes with AI quickly get tired of these disputes!
Good luck with your walkthrough =)
PS
SpoilerPlayed the original game and a little advice, but purely my opinion and therefore some may disagree with this! =)
It is best to check your created characters before the city and a little outside the city, because if you do not like the classes and skills that you created, then you can easily remake them differently, because then you can simply stop playing it (due to the severity of the wrong swing or the choice of class) IMHO !!

S
Slonvprotivogaze 18.11.21

Ishamael
Play the penultimate one, even the average is too easy. And here, no matter what, there will be a challenge. (I play 3 Persians)

a
andydron 18.11.21

Play on average (normal). If something can be changed in the process, but for the pleasure of the game it is better not to bet below average. Easy, purely like a book, it will turn out, mostly conversations, and the enemies will die after 2-3 hits if the development is not lower than average. Fights become uninteresting right away.