3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Akuev 18.11.21 09:46 pm

Please share your weapons. (Borderlands 2)

Dear co-players. If any of you have the following items in stock and there is no irresistible desire not to share them with anyone, please discard the saves. So:
Mother of Pearl.
Sn. rifle "Finger of God".
Pistol "Wanderlust".
Legendary.
Storm. rifles: "Foolish", "Ogre".
Sn. rifle "Skullbreaker".
"Pyrofob" grenade launcher.
Shields: Firehawk Flame, Turtle Shell.
"Comet" grenade modifier.
Well, you can also "Smuggler Rocket".
I look forward to your feedback. )
14 Comments
Sort by:
v
vanya1235 18.11.21

Akuev,
but just download the editor and do it yourself is difficult?

A
Akuev 18.11.21

vanya1235
The fact of the matter is that not all objects can be created through the editor. "Greetings from Chelyabinsk", for example, is not created. Yes, I have not fully figured it out.

n
nestrbob 18.11.21

Akuev
Everything is done through the editor, the main thing is that the editor is of the corresponding version.

A
Akuev 18.11.21

I don’t know when you choose “Greetings from Chelyabinsk”, it is circled in red. It is on the list, but not created.

k
k0tas 18.11.21

Sn. rifle "Skullbreaker". - created in the
Shields editor : "Flame of a fire hawk", - given for the quest
"Smuggling rocket-cracker" - given at the beginning of the game

A
Akuev 18.11.21

Fuck. Only one person responded. Sad.

A
Akuev 18.11.21

k0tas
By and large, EVERYTHING is created in the editor. However, this "technique" must be mastered. You should give advice on the satisfaction of the female sex to the armless, tongueless impotent. It would be nice. "You see, bro, it's simple. You sit down and go. Not on anything? Well, bro, I'm sorry." Take and blind in the editor, but give it, if you are "brave and strong" (c). Again, the Cracker, if I'm not mistaken, was not given to everyone, but to the owners of a certain ... I don't know ... deluxe there or something else. I don't remember being given it, although I bought all the DLC.

A
Akuev 18.11.21

vanya1235
Perhaps I was wrong and you can create everything in the editor. Only I can’t.

k
k0tas 18.11.21

Akuev
It's so hard to google "How to use the editor for Borderlands 2" a little. Watch 1-2 videos on YouTube and figure it out, I don't have to chew on trivial things.

A
Akuev 18.11.21

k0tas
Friend, I googled. Well, I have cretinism, what can I do. It seems that everything is simple, but if I stuck it in, nothing comes out. I agree, I didn’t give it 100%. I poked a little. Everything is in English.
You don't owe anything at all. Nobody. But for some reason you considered yourself obliged to be hesitant. Like, everything is simple. But I would have taken, I repeat, would have created and thrown a save. And balabol, as you noticed, and I am a master.

Z
Zombn 18.11.21

You can do everything in the editor. Now the question is where do your hands grow from? the main thing is to choose the right pack for the weapon (that is, the DLS is necessary, for each his own)

A
Akuev 18.11.21

Zombn
I figured it out. Thanks. Including for determining the place of growth of my limbs. And yet ... "From where" is written together.

Z
Zombn 18.11.21

Akuev, I'm glad for you, less than a year has passed, I have already covered myself with personal fluff with might and main, while you “figured it out” with-all-this is already tired.

A
Akuev 18.11.21

Zombn
Glad you're glad.