3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
0b256 18.11.21 09:46 pm

Bow-java (Diablo 2)

To swing 20 into a multi-shot. The rest of the build is javi, the cartoon is cool. and the damage from fury will not be particularly affected.

The only question is whether the ame needs slopes?
18 Comments
Sort by:
A
Archon guard 18.11.21

1 in each of the slopes, the damage from the javeline is gained from forts + phoenix + zhuveli ias + units in conjunction with ethereal titans and tar 3md xx ar 3frv

i
ixdon 18.11.21

Are you going to multi-shot light immune listers until they turn blue / gray? Or wait while Valya picks him up?

0b256 18.11.21

ixdon
farm cartoon souls, and not only

m
malloc 18.11.21

bow without pumping dex - shit.

0b256 18.11.21

malloc
I need a current under the bow on the HC dex

O
Obsessed 18.11.21

+ Phoenix
Archon Guard,)
and even on xts - finally great.

p
passed 18.11.21

Bow-java pvm? Drug addicts.

A
Archon guard 18.11.21

Obsessed
all the norms of ama like the one that dub had, or if you remember there was such a versrus, they ran with phoenixes and kicked physical damage with light imuns from javelin, and not with multi, they didn’t see a cartoon at all to use it, but on a swap the bow in which the kta was brewed they had, apparently all the same for the crowds or xs for what else, but they were just a combo of amki, and not pure rhymes

O
Obsessed 18.11.21

Archon Guard, I am already little interested in technical details. :-) The point is that when the game = communication, then in the crowd the excitement begins around the efficient (here - gear, bilds, methods of extracting resources). and when the phoenix really has no one to show off to .. so you would start collecting it?

A
Archon guard 18.11.21

Obsessed
so I don't play almost at all, not up to the game for me

T
Torum. 18.11.21

Archon Guard
What, you too?

A
Archon guard 18.11.21

Torum.
where is "you" actually Crimea two years as Russia, I have no time for the game because projects have appeared that need to be dealt with, as they say "it's time to collect stones"

O
Obsessed 18.11.21

Archon Guard, are you whitewash, rent to tourists from Rasii? ; D

A
Archon guard 18.11.21

Obsessed
that you sho take kazhyte, we are Russian wuxi, whitewashed huts, porizaly pigs, salo salo, ale at the courtyard duzhe bagato use robots

m
midtone 18.11.21

HA! Taking a note!

O
Obsessed 18.11.21

Archon Guard, cool, my post was minus .. and what could I hurt, except you? =)) mabut, htos sensitive caught; C

A
Archon guard 18.11.21

Obsessed
with RB I'm sitting in such an advanced addskay torture as minus, I'm not dabbling, it's tanaka! XD

O
Obsessed 18.11.21

Archon Guard, she's awesome! ; D