3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
t
trombatore 18.11.21 09:46 pm

Project Cars vs. Grid Autosport

Project Cars or Grid Autosport? For me, the optimization in the project is complete y!
45 Comments
Sort by:
A
Alexandrovitch 18.11.21

By car damage - Grid Autosport
By environment graphics and salons - Project Cars

t
trombatore 18.11.21

In general, physics is cooler in the grid! The graph for ultra - flies, and then bullshit, the engine is somehow dumb ... lags! Oh, these would be tracks in the grid!

N
Nero_DMC 18.11.21

Grid is complete shit regarding Project Cars both in terms of grafon and physics, the only complaint about Project is visual damage and the names of racing tracks

S
Stalin5014 18.11.21

Lover of hardcore then PC, lover of arcade rides then Grid Autosport.

U
Unguided 18.11.21

Stalin5014
Golden words. Grid Autosport is also an arcade game Project Cars, a serious simulator, many do not like it because it is difficult, without a steering wheel, of course, you can play but not interesting. I think that with the assistants completely turned off and the damages turned on, many will not reach the finish line at all ... And the names of some racing tracks do not match because a license has not been purchased.

S
Stalin5014 18.11.21

Unguided
That's right, I don't know where they get it from, that in Grid (12345 ...) physics is more real than in PC, Grid is an arcade and it will always be, even if you turn off all the assistants, but by disabling them in the PC, I went into orbit like rocket playing in touring with the settings of a professional, the complexity of the AI-80 somehow catching up with them, let alone victories, there is no need to talk about a clean circle. (all with a Logitech G25 wheel) And in Grid at maximum difficulty on the keyboard after the first two turns you you go into the lead and calmly reach 2 laps.

N
Nemesis 18.11.21

You say "arcade pokatushki" like it's something bad.
Take the same Trekmania. Arcade arcade game. And try to win there without memorizing the track. Hardcore hellish.
It's time to understand that people have different tastes and stop considering their "simulator" preferences to be truly true.

I'm not a fan of hardcore sims, so I can't fully appreciate PC. But I expected better graphics. The detailing of cars is undoubtedly better in a PC, but the general graphic style in GRID is somehow more pleasant to me, softer.

Nobody disputes that Motorsport is easier. These are different genres with different target audiences. PC - sim, Motorsport - half-sim, for those who want to correctly enter the turn, but do not bother with the rest.

Although, with the assists turned off and in Motorsport, few people will reach the end of the circle. So who knows.

U
Unguided 18.11.21

Nemesis
Yes, no one argues, I generally have nothing for the fact that there would be as many races as possible from children's pokatushek to serious sims against trekmania. It's just that the author of the topic did not understand at all Project CARS here the pedal to the floor and waving the steering wheel to the left to the right will not pass. Yes, there is boring zadrachivanie tracks sometimes for several hours, accurate work with gas and brakes and you need a good steering wheel to fully immerse yourself in the game. And for those who whine they say shit optimization slows down, update your buckets gentlemen.

R
RAZIEL_ 18.11.21

Nemesis
> But I expected better graphics. The detailing of cars is undoubtedly better in a PC, but the general graphic style in GRID is somehow more pleasant to me, softer.

When watching the replays of Project CARS, I get the impression that the car is floating in space, it does not correspond to the surrounding world there, the visual quality of the cars greatly surpasses the quality of the world and it looks kind of dumb, unlike Grid Autosport, everything looks more harmonious there and the car can be break up in the end.

x
xekjkee 18.11.21

As for me, all this is done with a huge margin by Assetto Corsa, that's really hardcore

R
RAZIEL_ 18.11.21

hekjkee
I wonder what in your concept of hardcore?

D
Daniil Volkov_ 18.11.21

Grid is a pathetic arcade, and Pkars is an excellent simulator

x
xekjkee 18.11.21

RAZIEL_
realism or something, the very fact of the simulator, which, unfortunately, is not pCars and Grid

D
Daniil Volkov_ 18.11.21

Nero_DMC
> and race track names
So what's wrong with them?
xekjkee
> is not pCars
Profani or something

x
xekjkee 18.11.21

Daniil Volkov
and what is there to prove? take a look at physics,
but of course if you can ride the keyboard, then yes, you won't notice it

b
bloomm 18.11.21

Daniil Volkov
Yes, I would not say that the arcade turn off all the help not in 1 turn you will not enter! Pj cars have the same story, turn off all help and kiss the bump stop.
I watch some vidos as they ride, turn off all the damage, set the trajectory from another third person, ride the bottoms with the bottoms !!! Then they cackle that it's not a simulator and bullshit =) The grid has a problem there you can put too much help and there will be an arcade + no view from the cockpit.

D
Daniil Volkov_ 18.11.21

xekjkee
> take a look at physics
You should at least familiarize yourself with
http://www.wmdcars.ru/wmd/announcements/inside-project-cars-seta-tire-model
http://www.wmdcars.ru/projectcars/expectations- on-realism

D
Daniil Volkov_ 18.11.21

bloomm
> Yes, I would not say that the
Hospade arcade , calm down already with your grid
He never claimed the title of a simulator even
There physics is calculated by one point X_X
Or is the simulator for you racing tracks? lol

x
xekjkee 18.11.21

Daniil Volkov
may have worked a lot of chips there, but purely for show, the very fact of the presence of physics is completely absent, the car is not felt at all, for example, in Assetto Corsa, the sensations are completely different, really real.
I advise you to try and compare it yourself.

D
Daniil Volkov_ 18.11.21

xekjkee
> but purely for show
Yes, they did physics for show, that's exactly how it was originally conceived
> I advise you to try and compare it yourself.
Judging by your incentive profile, it turns out that you didn’t play bakers,