3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
U
USSoldier 18.11.21 09:46 pm

The processor is loaded at 0% during the game. What to do with it? (Rise of the Tomb Raider)

The processor is loaded at 0% during the game, because of this the game slows down, usually it is loaded by 35%, I have arkham knight, dying light, gta 5 go to ultra without lags 75fps, and this one slows down, who knows what with this do? config in profile, thanks in advance
24 Comments
Sort by:
U
USSoldier 18.11.21

SonyK.
the most common task manager

G
Glnai 18.11.21

Thompson1929
This is still Fx, it does not load by itself, rarely when the game can show 100% (hello AC), and given that this is a new Tomb Raider with which AMD users have much more problems than others have nothing to do but wait and hope, that it will be fixed.
This is taking into account the fact that everything is fine with the processor and the PC in general, and the problem lies precisely in the game.
Ps The regular task manager does not show the whole picture of the processor.

U
USSoldier 18.11.21

Glnai the
task manager in other games shows an average of 35-45% of the processor load, and at the same time games on the ultra do not slow down at all, but this one slows down, and the load is 0%, it does not show the whole picture of the processor's work, yes, but even without this it is clear that something is wrong here, that's why it is impossible to optimize the game normally?

G
Glnai 18.11.21

Thompson1929
Well, what can I tell you 8 cores for this, no one optimizes anything, but here everything is so bad at all, and separately the performance per core of the FX of this series is very bad, so, as I wrote above, wait for a patch or not ...

U
USSoldier 18.11.21

SonyK.
so I bought this game on incentives, paying for their work, but I can't play it normally, and they also put a defense, if you put a defense, then release 3-hour demo versions so that people can see how the game behaves , already it becomes just funny, you buy a pig in a poke

U
USSoldier 18.11.21

Glnai,
however, all the same, all games are stable on the ultras, except for this one for some reason, you will die before this patch comes out

z
zagruzon 18.11.21

Thompson1929
, it's just getting ridiculous, you buy a pig in a poke was
especially clearly seen on the Arkham knight, in general, a good game did not even make it to the contenders for the game of the year, as for me, it could be put instead of metal gear or a fall. but, the lack of broad optimization at the start killed everything

U
USSoldier 18.11.21

SonyK.
zagruzon, by the
way, I bought the Arkham Knight back in May 2015, I just believed in Rocksteady back then, but after the release I lost faith because the game was ported to a PC by 12 Armenians, and with this game it's the same, well, a little better, of course, the port, but ok you won’t play what will happen next, I don’t even know

S
SonyK_2 18.11.21

Thompson1929
Do not buy games immediately after release, but wait for patches - by that time the price will be reduced.

z
zagruzon 18.11.21

Thompson1929
in May? it seemed to come out in June,
and yes, I will clarify, it did not have a WIDE optimization, because I went through it immediately after the release of everything with a couple of bugs, in general it went fine.

z
zagruzon 18.11.21

SonyK.
Yeah, and everything that can be spoiled. try to count how many "and who is better, a brotherhood of steel or an institute?" on the follych forum, for example, but the price for it has not yet seemed to be reduced

U
USSoldier 18.11.21

SonyK.
Well, you know, it's just not the case, I want to immediately enjoy the game, but here even the percent does not work in the game, here is such a present, by the way, now many people write that they cannot pass at the end, the keys do not work, so this does not work at all what framework

U
USSoldier 18.11.21

zagruzon
I pre-ordered it in May if anything, now the optimization is excellent, I don’t argue, everything has been fixed, it plays great

S
SonyK_2 18.11.21

zagruzon
Also not a problem - on the 1st day I played a little (at the beginning) and deleted it. I will wait until everything is patched (1.3 has already been released) - then I will play. I don’t read these topics on the forums - then I’ll see everything in the game myself.

Thompson1929
I understand your indignation, but you are not expressing it there - write on their forums and technical support, let them correct their shortcomings.

U
USSoldier 18.11.21

SonyK.
it's a pity that they don't read the playground

S
SonyK_2 18.11.21

Thompson1929
They don't need it. And here is your right to write there and demand corrections from them. If I were you, I would buy games where they can be returned - the more refunds there are, the less they will philonite.

U
USSoldier 18.11.21

SonyK.
I already wrote in the incentive, they all look there as I understood

m
mister611 18.11.21

Thompson1929
Launch MSI Afterburner and you will see everything working for you, do not fiddle with the dispatcher.
Spoiler

z
zagruzon 18.11.21

SonyK.
It works fine for me, I don't understand whining of others.

S
SonyK_2 18.11.21

zagruzon
If everything is fine with you, it doesn’t mean that the rest will be the same - everyone has different computers, there may be problems with drivers or common errors in the game code that have not been caught yet.