3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
DeathColdUA 18.11.21 09:46 pm

DLC Manager not working (Mortal Kombat (2011))

Hello everyone!. In short, I wanted to install one mod for MKKE, but this very manager is needed to install it, but the trouble is that none of the managers wants to run with me. When the shortcut starts, it says that Run Time Error Path Not Found 76. I tried to run as administrator, but still nothing helps. If anyone knows what the problem might be, please tell me how to fix it!
14 Comments
Sort by:
D
DeathColdUA 18.11.21

Here is the actual screenshot of the error

M
Matvey Tolstov 18.11.21

Death_Cold
Are you running as administrator?

D
DeathColdUA 18.11.21

Matvey Tolstov
wrote that YES !, why ask that again ?!

G
Gigantium97 18.11.21

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCii-69rZkFfK6L9TtNE-Q_g/videos?shelf_id=0&view=0&sort=dd look here

D
DeathColdUA 18.11.21

Gigantium97
Firstly, nothing is clear in this video. Secondly, the author of the video is that afraid to voice it with his own voice?, Well, why write in a video in a text document when you can explain and say in words? In general, thanks, but I didn't watch the video further than 1:12 minutes, because it's too much (I'm sorry) stubbornly!

G
Gigantium97 18.11.21

1) I never dub a video 2) everything is done there so that the manager would work correctly without any mistakes

G
Gigantium97 18.11.21

Death_Cold
and everything is clear and understandable there

D
DeathColdUA 18.11.21

Gigantium97
And what's stopping you from dubbing them? I'm not afraid to dub my videos on YouTube !.

D
DeathColdUA 18.11.21

Gigantium97
I watched your video. There you just show how to install mods, but the manager does not work for me at all, so what you showed there will absolutely not help me.

G
Gigantium97 18.11.21

right there, if the mods are not installed correctly, this error will be displayed

s
seregafrank45 20.08.22

DeathCold
is not stubborn but fucking, I agree

G
Guest 29.09.23

did you try putting it in water

G
Guest 29.09.23

did you try putting it in water

G
Guest 29.09.23