3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
Krrrva 18.11.21 09:55 pm

How much can the armor be improved? (The Elder Scrolls 5: Skyrim)

for example, I upgraded ebony armor to legendary. armor points were about 165 and when I had already played with this armor for a couple of hours, with the help of a brush I was able to improve the armor to 174. also with swords
11 Comments
Sort by:
W
Wild rider 18.11.21

"when I already played with this armor for a couple of hours"
Have you been pumping the branch of heavy armor during this time?

You can upgrade your armor a limited number of times - up to legendary. Protection indicators depend on the quality of creation / improvement of the item. By quality, I mean the use of potions / enchanted items in blacksmithing. Those. an integrated approach is needed: the skills of alchemy / enchantment themselves are also important in this matter.
I heard that it is possible to improve the armor indicator to 1000 or more, but only with this there is a certain threshold, I don’t remember which, after which the indicator itself will not matter.

K
Krrrva 18.11.21

Wild Rider,
thanks. and I improved heavy armor in skills a long time ago, a ring that gives + 17% to improve armor and weapons was also useful. I enchanted the armor and then I don’t know how to download it) I will have to open the armor for the dragon, otherwise it’s hard on the legendary pair even with ebonite

P
PanzerElite 18.11.21

Wild Rider
threshold at 576

z
zagruzon 18.11.21

Is Rusik
only 17?

W
Wild rider 18.11.21

Rusik
Several items could be put on to improve the armor. The percentages add up. The percentages themselves could also be increased by combining alchemy and enchantment several times.

PanzerElite
And how is it calculated?

K
Krrrva 18.11.21

zagruzon
well, yes. Do you know where to find the best bruliks?

W
Wild rider 18.11.21

Rusik
Did you enchant anything yourself? It is better to create such things yourself and use it best with the swinging skills of alchemy and enchantment.

Not a cartoon, edit the post.

K
Krrrva 18.11.21

damn sometimes I'm so dull. I'll go remove the enchant from the same rings and enchant the amulet and other items

I
IArlekinI 18.11.21

Rusik,
if you do not bother with potions and enchantment, but during the game you can find things, I found 3, a ring, gloves and an amulet, to increase the improvement, + potions that you find during the game. So this is quite enough, unless of course you want to break through the ceiling for improvement.

B
BenziLLLa 18.11.21

IArlekinI The
trick is that if you get confused with enchanting and potion-making, you can get things that are simply impossible to find in the game. Without cheats, with a potion for increasing enchantment, brewed at level 100 of potions + amulet + gloves + helmet, enchanted at level 100 enchantment using a great soul gem (enchant for increasing potions), I managed to get an amulet that increases stealth by 146% (yes , it really is one hundred and forty-six percent) and a transferred load of 115 units (does anyone know what are the measures of mass here? not kilograms, right?).
Well, if you enchant all the gear in this way to increase the blacksmith and boil, and turn the miracles described above a dozen times, then, perhaps, yes, it will be possible to break through the ceiling for improvement.

I
IArlekinI 18.11.21

BenziLLLa
I read about this, after the game came out, some also alchemized with potions and enchantments, increasing the level of potions