3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
14611 18.11.21 09:55 pm

Who Came Golda (Armored Warfare)

Who received 2500 gold on WoT and after how many days
64 Comments
Sort by:
M
MrGutlya 18.11.21

yes there "n ** b" turned out ... you need to register an account in WoT through your Personal Account .. and up to
lvl 6) otherwise you have to come 60 days of prema in AW (completely spit on it) and t-62 (VTRN) ( again they just gave it ..)
so this is nonsense .. and the second time to pump lvl 6 even with X5 .. thank you (after all, the game is a rare nonsense)

S
Saifer11 18.11.21

Vlad Voronin
That was exactly the need to create a new account and download it up to rank 6

M
MrGutlya 18.11.21

Vasily Klassen
pff from the special page ... I know all this Nupcha ...
but in your personal account you had to write a WoTa account ... and do it before you take lvl 6 ..

R
RAZIEL_ 18.11.21

Vlad Voronin
What nonsense are you writing? The box attached to the VGshny tanks is entered by pressing the button to pick up the gold, in the conditions there is no such thing that you need to register a new ak through the AW cabinet in WOT.

G
Gr_bl_zli 18.11.21

I have to come, I entered the mail from HERE

K
Kodjima 18.11.21

Mail will not deceive, if from January 1, an account was created and 31 pumped and played on 6lvl, then give it through a personal cab to your nickname and here 2500.
It's cheaper for them than advertising to give on sites.

T
Tea Lover 18.11.21

MORGan666
And you are not one of the fast ones)
Already 100 times they officially puffed up that there was no divorce, and the site was fake VG

A
Armored warfare 18.11.21

I ask all participants of the promotion to pay attention that the gift can be transferred within 14 calendar days. If you doubt that all the conditions of the promotion are fulfilled correctly, please contact the technical support service https://games.mail.ru/support/aw/ to clarify the information.

M
Marcel Bush 18.11.21

Came on the 6th day.

14611 18.11.21

Marcel Kust
did not ban WoT

R
RAZIEL_ 18.11.21

On the 9th day, a miracle happened! (Completed 10, 19 arrived)
The action turned out to be of course original, 2500 throw in the mails and double the amount are made by the VG, as a result, the profit is 5000 ...
Joint action of the mails and the VG "Play two days in AW and get 5000 gold in WOT!" ))) There
would be more such funny actions.

M
Marcel Bush 18.11.21

No, they are not banned.

RAZIEL_
Yes, more. And then the masses did not even have time to connect, everyone was worried, suddenly a divorce and scolded the Maylovites, they say, they were deceivers. But in fact, no, everything is fair.

J
Jurec_Strongman 18.11.21

Did it come only to those who are from the Russian Federation or who else are there?

14611 18.11.21

Jurec_Strongman
I'm from Ukraine I didn't receive it 7 day I'm waiting

M
MrGutlya 18.11.21

the action "smart"
you can register a WoTa account only UP TO 6 lvl ...
therefore a divorce ... and rare

M
Merry waffle 18.11.21

Vlad Voronin
Addict, what is the account, what is the registration up to 6 lvl? You need to register in Armata here - https://aw.mail.ru/promo/freegold. And then already indicate your account here or choose premack in AW (which is what I advise you).

14611 18.11.21

Vlad Voronin
I advise you to watch the vidos

M
MrGutlya 18.11.21

Cheerful waffle,
you are a smart person, I look ... THE SMARTEST ....
I am writing that this freegolda does not exist ... I reached level 6 and played a fight on it ....
I was not given a choice ..

M
Merry waffle 18.11.21

Vlad Voronin The
guy above threw you a vidos with step-by-step instructions. If you don’t master it anyway, then you can continue to believe that nothing is working =

J
Jurec_Strongman 18.11.21

Also the seventh day, also from Ukraine and also nothing has come so far = (