3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
s
supies 18.11.21 09:56 pm

Crazy video about accessories!

I watched this video and consider it a complete epic, I have not heard such nonsense yet, what is your opinion?
12 Comments
Sort by:
p
pekabir 18.11.21

even a dull vidos. fat laughing men are already boring

T
TTG 18.11.21

I have not heard such nonsense yet, your opinion?
pix.PlayGround.rupix.PlayGround.rupix.PlayGround.ru

s
supies 18.11.21

pekabir
A man seems to be a master of his craft, but to carry such nonsense about: a painted case, a bad cheftek, poor cooling cnps10, and the fact that asus makes bad motherboards for amd?

p
pekabir 18.11.21

supies
my mother asus, it seems not shit.
he's just a man of the old school. as in the 90s I used one shit, and never gets off it, and considers everything else to be vomiting. there have already been such people in repair shops

T
TTG 18.11.21

my mother is asus, it seems not shit.
pix.PlayGround.ru

-
-SK.art- 18.11.21

I watched this video. Uncle very funny, no doubt. Almost all of his opuses are controversial, ranging from fanaticism in relation to nvidia, anti-fanaticism in relation to the drive (pioneer drives have long been produced not by the pioneer, their quality is very mediocre. Asus (aka Lighton), on the contrary, produces some of the highest quality drives (in terms of readings)) and in relation to the Seagate, and ending with the claims to the cheap case (which for its money is one of the best cases) .. Uncle also amused about the lower location of the power supply :) PS: what

about the breakdown - the problem could be in the power supply unit, and not in the motherboard.

supies of
such nonsense I have not heard yet, your opinion?

there is no delirium. It just often smells of bias)

M
MunchkiN 616 18.11.21

Well, before I had a case with some type of copper mounts,
this is nonsense, because even in the most expensive cases for 30k everything is painted and the pb has a rubber gasket and there is a lot of grounding in the power supply unit itself. current can have servers nitak.
and I don't like the lower location of the bp either. especially if this power supply unit should be pulled to the height of a normal body. and its best cooling at the bottom is still a controversial issue.

I
INFERNO MAYHEM 18.11.21

Everything is on the case, just tired of all sorts of "experienced" school students with their reviews.

s
saa0891 18.11.21

A lot of taste.

Not well, about AMD, I can still understand, but that he got to the bottom of the drive, the HDD I have in general, all the segments are still alive (there were problems with one external on 2Tb, there was an out-of-sync of the heads, so he was almost four years old and I had it changed without any problems in Yulmart because the warranty for them is 5 years), and there are 6 of them, but WD Black grunted.

I
INFERNO MAYHEM 18.11.21

saa0891
but I had no luck with the segates. I bought two pieces at different times and both reassigned sectors immediately surfaced. it was just in the troubled times of Seagate 3-4 years ago. and with WD there were no problems.

S
Sanchez ramirez 18.11.21

Recently I watched this guy, at first it seemed quite interesting, but for some reason he talks a lot and laughs a lot. That is, it is not bad when in moderation, but there is too much of this "from empty to empty".

S
Suurnoo 18.11.21

there could be a problem in the BP, and so, a person expresses his personal opinion and is very pleased that it was confirmed. it probably does not happen often) and I did not understand at all what made him so amused in the hole for dropsy?