3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Stepan Malyshkin 18.11.21 09:56 pm

Technical Issues (Total War: Arena)

discussion of technical problems
13 Comments
Sort by:
S
Stepan Malyshkin 18.11.21

I have a problem like this: after minimizing the game, the cursor does not work correctly, its display is not correct, you point at the units and the crusor is actually somewhere else

R
Roman Tyurkin 18.11.21

my game does not start at all, the wheel will turn and that's it :(

a
adult 18.11.21

I don't have any problems at all. Everything is super good. I think there will be a new cyber sport.

M
Melnikov Artem 18.11.21

During the game, the reaction of units to my instructions lags far behind (about 10-20 seconds). I played this morning, the lag was about 2 seconds, you can play it tolerably, but I just played and the gap was already 20 seconds, so it's not realistic to play. Maybe someone faced a similar problem ??

a
adult 18.11.21

maybe you have such a gap due to the fact that the morale of the unit in the battle is low and they need time to recover. they become a little uncontrollable

y
ykrainec 18.11.21

adult
no, this is due to a bad computer it says where the fps CPU lag and how many seconds is the delay

M
Mixo_ 18.11.21

Constant departures from the server outside the battle (development tree, general menu, etc.), after the end of the battle, they also kick stably ((((
I really don't know what to do, I reinstalled the game, reinstalled the steam, I tried everything with antivirus too ... all in vain .
Who know what this attack was and how to overcome it?

r
rostoman84 18.11.21

guys tell me where to download the game client, the key came to me and how and where to activate the incentive there is no field for activation or I didn’t find it

d
densnazar 18.11.21

The guys
played this question before the update - everything was normal. I download the update, the problems begin .... it reaches 100% in the steam window, the inscription "update is suspended" appears and that's it. the game download window closes. If you press the incentive play, then the window will open, but immediately it will start downloading the update on a new one. so already pumped 5 times but never entered

M
Moonhawk 18.11.21

Melnikov Artem
The same problem. Moreover, the longer the battle lasts, the more the CPU Lag grows. What does it depend on? I set the schedule to a minimum and did not help much. Maybe after localization when opening Russian servers, there will be no such problem?

I
Ilya Makushev 18.11.21

I have a startup problem. When I start the game, the game splash screen just crashes and that's it. After that, he writes that the game does not work. What to do.

N
Nightma [R] e 18.11.21

"You have lost connecting the game!" WTF guys? I downloaded it and I can’t play ... Everything is loading quickly, but I can’t start the bit.

B
Berty holmes 18.11.21

I'm having problems with the graphics of the game. So it is in the window and in full, while the game slows down.
How can I fix it?