3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
i
iTz_SaTaNa 18.11.21 09:56 pm

Will it go? (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Guys, you can urgently answer.
Tomorrow I am leaving far from home for work and I want to take my old laptop.
Will the witcher go on it 3.
RAM 6 GB.
Video card GeForce gt 635 m.
Processor - Intel® Pentium® B980, 2.60 GHz)
11 Comments
Sort by:
T
Toxa95 18.11.21

Duck check it out.
GeForce gt 635 m
I fucking don't even know what it is.

B
Bigalex78 18.11.21

iTz_SaTaNa
Install not a varik or what? And check

p
pan940 18.11.21

iTz_SaTaNa
Of course it will, don't even hesitate, download it boldly. I once had approximately the same system. The game ran on the lowest graphics settings and the lowest screen resolution with a stable fps of 9-11 frames per second with insignificant drawdowns up to 6 frames per second. And if you also keep the camera overview in the direction of the clouds, then the fps will rise to transcendental 18-20 frames per second. I wish you a pleasant game, enjoy.
PS The clouds in the Wild Hunt are just a miracle as they are good, you can't take your eyes off.

A
Ahmed_the_Shaitan_Killer 18.11.21

Damn, what kind of stupid questions ... there are already so many topics with one question "Will it work", go to any one, see what settings they recommend, and then convert it to your system. Click the button for more details on the game and system requirements, and scroll down to find out a little more.

s
serg pc 18.11.21

unfortunately no, your weak laptop won't work

A
AlexOmen 18.11.21

Another stupid topic.

D
Dmitriy_XAN 18.11.21

iTz_SaTaNa
will work, but with wild lags, vidyuha and percent are not an option

A
Aleksandr2242 18.11.21

Even if you run it, you won't like it.

K
Kazak3330 18.11.21

How many fps are in the browser?

R
Roman Pivovarov 18.11.21

iTz_SaTaNa
At best, you run it at a minimum with lags. Maybe you have super-low-settings in the configs that are laid out separately, they will provide somewhere between 18-20 fps. Download a pirate and see how it goes with you, since it is not 40-50 GB, but about 15-20

K
Kazak3330 18.11.21

You go to work, so dig yourself some money for the system, after half a year you will play the witcher, and on your laptop play the second in Gothic, she’s almost like a witcher, only you cannot swim on boats, for that I think the fps is around 50-60 at maximum speed will go.