3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Sakvo 18.11.21 09:56 pm

I am looking for partners for the game! (The Elder Scrolls Online)

Recently I started to play, I would like to have a company, otherwise one is somehow bored.
I am also interested in the question about the Russian guilds. If there are any, tell me the names.
I play as an orc on a European server.
10 Comments
Sort by:
d
danyiil695 18.11.21

There are guilds and they walk well, but I am not a member of any of them. need to register on guild sites ...

E
Edmin 18.11.21

I also bought Teso today)

S
Sakvo 18.11.21

Monkok
I'm a fan of scrolls))
Although they scolded the game, I still like it)
Plus, now there are discounts in incentive)

S
Sakvo 18.11.21

Nick - Khaal-Zebub, if that)

A
Arrakis_Sun 18.11.21

Monkok
No regrets . The only drawback of the game is the lack of localization. Because of this, a lot of time is spent on translating dialogues. And the rest - the game is cool) Only it looks more like Divinity 2 than TES)) which is not a minus for me personally)

A
Arrakis_Sun 18.11.21

Sakvo Are
you playing for the Covenant? I also started recently. I hang out in Daggerfall.

S
Sakvo 18.11.21

the_Deadsoul
Say nickname, let's run ))

A
Arrakis_Sun 18.11.21

Sakvo
Imperial Ioann Velitus. I hang around in Daggerfall and nub on black, because so far I have not figured out much)

B
BIGssdl 18.11.21

go to the second location (not counting the starting island) and read the chat - they are regularly looking for players in the guild,
do not hesitate to join the trading ones. 4 trade and 1 for joint trips - this is kind of the norm
in the first city or on the starting island, you will hardly find a good guild for joint trips - most are eliminated from the game when passing the starting and first location, so ...

V
Vlad.shr 18.11.21

Are you looking for new friends? Among us there will be a place both for a lone traveler in need of comrades in arms, and for a family man, whose battle mace has long been moldy in the closet! A team of adults, adequate uncles, craft 9-trait clothes for sale to a vendor, and cleans Hell Ra HM with a group of Templars with two-handed hands. Tanks that go to tank with Fire Run and heals in heavy - what else do you need to have fun in this game?
Of course, an adequate Leader, who will give you a tip for such antics, will teach a build suitable for timeruns and make a combat-ready unit out of a gang of Tamrielian rabble (after kicking those who are not yet sixteen)! And all this in an atmosphere of complete tolerance (tanks in the light are not welcome), the absence of racism, sexism and division into groups based on gender and age! You will be valuable as you are!

Therefore, friend, if you are tired of inter-faction parties, where it is impossible to sell your bite normally or gather like-minded people in PvP / PvE. If you are tired of being around heroes whose nicknames betray their gender preferences and age-related head problems (SATANA666, PAHAN-XXX, Yarylo1999lol, pro100lucifer, etc.). If you finally want to go through this fucking veteran daylik TODAY and lose the cherished achievements for HM Trial'y ...

Daedra take you, hurry to join our ranks!

PS The presence of gold on skuuma and nirnhorned (not to be confused with #horny) weapon is welcome.
There is an onerous obligation to be in TS during online gaming, in general, as in any reputable organization. With ties.

Application to roll http://forum.bandits-clan.ru/index.php?showforum=867, in case of problems with the grammar of Ri'Kubik, it is strongly advised to contact Hermeus More for patronage, or, at the extreme, pay the temple bars ... the priest for his invaluable help in this difficult matter.