3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
O
Okruta 18.11.21 09:56 pm

Double Standards for One Hit Kill

Remember a case a couple of years ago: a dag athlete, i.e. a man whose occupation does not bring any benefit to society, with one blow, in cold blood, killed a Russian student just because he did not like the way he played with a typewriter on the control panel. This dag was released from the courtroom.
Now watch the latest news releases: doctor, i.e. a representative of a profession useful to society, hit a man in front of a surveillance camera for hitting his sister a few minutes before in a room without a surveillance camera. This man has accumulated. And look what kind of persecution began on the doctor in our media!
Double standards in action!
Or even worse: Dagi athletes who create lawlessness are positioned to us on TV screens much more useful than Russian doctors who stand up for their relatives ?!
13 Comments
Sort by:
o
oltr 18.11.21

What does "useful / not useful" have to do with it? Whoever has more money and fame (and if you are also protected by an influential diaspora, then generally good) is right in our judicial system. Ordinary people in such situations go for dry land, to places not so distant.

V
Vanya Rygalov 18.11.21

Everything is far-fetched. With a purpose? Probably for the sake of a wonderful maxim:
Double standards in action!
It's mine ... Dig it, dig it up, political scientists are fucking ...

m
masha 18.11.21

The athlete was not Russian, now this is the case, not Russians - they are in fact real Russians. Now, even in all kinds of competitions, for some reason, these same Russians began to win. Putin's policy is such that for centuries Russians have lived with non-Russians in the world, and non-Russians are the same Russians, like Russians, that is, in Russia, there can be no definite nationality. Yes, and right now they began to actively develop sports, they spent 37.5 billion euros on the Olympics in Sochi, it could have been paid 18,750 euros to every Crimean out of 2,000,000 people, as compensation for what they threw in the early 90s :).

W
Wing42 18.11.21

Okruta
Dagov are afraid, they are not afraid of Russians. You don't know yourself.

O
Okruta 18.11.21

then it was possible to pay 18,750 euros to every Crimean out of 2,000,000 people,
why should they pay anything at all. They have lived in another country for more than 20 years, they paid pension contributions and taxes there, so from what, one wonders, should they be paid pensions ?! They didn't work for them! In addition, Crimea is full of Ukrainians, Tatars and other non-Russians, to whom, if it were my will, I would never give our citizenship. Everyone should live on their own land, then there will be order in the world.
They are afraid of the Dag, they are not afraid of the Russians.
You shouldn't think that you shouldn't be afraid of Russians. Russian "Vanka" is calm for the time being, and then everyone will feel sick. Our authorities also know this, here it is different - they are simply trying to humiliate the Russians in every possible way.

M
Mage Hermit 18.11.21

Remember a case a couple of years ago: a dag athlete, i.e. a person whose occupation does not bring any benefit to society
And now in detail about that case:

Okrut, before kalyakat, turn on the mosk. If there is.

E
EvgenyDMT 18.11.21

Okruta
"a person whose occupation does not bring any benefit to society" - how does he not ?! Putin likes it!

M
Mage Hermit 18.11.21

By the way, about the benefits. Don't you need sports ??

O
Okruta 18.11.21

What's in the video? I didn't hear a word.
By the way, about the benefits. Don't you need sports ??
Man needs sport. Himself in a rocking chair recently began to walk. But there is no benefit to society from the success of personal athletes.

E
EvgenyDMT 18.11.21

Papa Cheburator
Sports and physical education are different things. Sports cripples, about sports work, and physical education strengthens))

M
Mage Hermit 18.11.21

EvgenyDMT Delirium.
Any sport first of all strengthens the body.
Facepalm I won't even argue.

A
A.Soldier of Light 18.11.21

That is, Okruta .. what's the conclusion? Each camera on his shoulder and go? ) Put cameras everywhere?

O
Okruta 18.11.21

That is, Okruta .. what's the conclusion? Each camera on his shoulder and go? ) Put cameras everywhere?
The conclusion, of course, is good, but that is not the point. In our country, there are double standards, and also a Russian useful profession for our authorities is much less valuable than a lump of an occupation that is completely useless for society.