3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Alexander_Vesker 18.11.21 10:15 pm

Putin's advisor criticized the decision

on the blocking of torrent trackers
Vladimir Putin's advisor on the Internet German Klimenko called the decision to permanently block torrent trackers in Russia a bad comedy. According to him, there is no difficulty in changing the domain. In particular, in the United States it costs about $ 7-8, "if the domain zone is .com," said the presidential adviser.

German Klimenko, Internet Advisor to the President of Russia, criticized the decisions to permanently block torrent trackers in the country. According to RSN, he compared what was happening with a bad comedy.

If we are to fight for the observance of copyright, we need to act in some other way. What, I don't know, but now it looks like not a very good comedy
German Klimenko, Advisor to the President of Russia on the Internet
According to him, it is very easy to deceive the law here: you just need to change the domain. "If legislators had previously consulted with the industry, they would have been explained that blocking a domain for such resources is absolutely irrelevant," said Vladimir Putin's adviser.
According to him, there is no difficulty in changing the domain. In particular, in the United States it costs about $ 7-8, "if the domain zone is .com," said the presidential adviser.
Klimenko also urged to look for other ways to combat piracy on the Internet. “Different countries approach differently, for example, in my opinion, in Germany, if memory serves, or in America, fines come for downloading illegal content. Are we ready for such a technology, for such an attitude towards people - I, for example, would not advise yet, ”he stressed.

Earlier on January 22, the decision to permanently block RuTracker came into force. The documents will be submitted to Roskomnadzor on January 25. The resource will stop working only after that. On January 19, the decision to permanently block the torrent tracker Rutor.org, as well as 11 other sites, came into force. Earlier, the Moscow City Court satisfied the claim of Bazelevs Distribution company for the protection of rights to audiovisual works.

On November 9, 2015, the Moscow City Court decided to permanently block the RuTracker torrent tracker.
4 Comments
Sort by:
V
Vanya Rygalov 18.11.21

It's better to let them play than drink ...

W
Wing42 18.11.21

"On November 9, 2015, the Moscow City Court decided to permanently block the RuTracker torrent tracker."
Let's learn the Alphabet together. Today our guest is the letter "O".

A
Alex_Aleksandrov 18.11.21

Please block the brain of these fools!
Instead of figuring out how to rectify the situation in the country, how to make it so that people would receive normal salaries, they do forging and amuse themselves, and they are paid salaries for that!
DISMISS Everyone! Their benefits are like rotten mushrooms!
People will deal with such problems themselves ... download pirates for them or buy originals ...

A
A.Soldier of Light 18.11.21

This topic is actively discussed on the tracker itself, I have never seen such a discussion here) But yes, there are dozens of pages ...