3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
W
Wing42 18.11.21 10:15 pm

What is your attitude towards Somali pirates?

Burgomaster
Poor noble pirates. This is because of their tears shed over the starving poor fellow-grimy, the ocean is salty. Of course, if you were a member of the crew of a hijacked ship, you would only out of sympathy tell them where the captain keeps the weapon / money / food and even help them choose a weaker and richer victim.
10 Comments
Sort by:
7Rain7 18.11.21

I’m on them .....

W
Wing42 18.11.21

Burgomaster
You're just gold.

M
MunchkiN 616 18.11.21

yo-ho-ho
all perats must be caught and hanged on the
yarn. finally, perats are a definite business problem, something like bad roads. and this problem must be overcome in a certain way and overcome at the expense of the buyers of the goods themselves.
replaying the situation if you live in a magic kingdom and your food has suddenly risen in price because some kind of peka robengood is robbing the carts of traders on the royal road and they have to hire space freelancers and all this means that already personally your standard of living has dropped somewhat - to justify or not it is up to you to decide.

s
stalker7162534 18.11.21

Burgomaster
So you can justify any robbers - they say they are robbed to help poor relatives))))))))))))))))

M
Mage Hermit 18.11.21

yoho-ho-ho
all perats must be caught and pulled up on the yarn

By sabzh: ordinary scumbags.

U
USSoldier 18.11.21

Burgomaster,
now you are sitting at the computer, playing all sorts of games, but they have nothing of this there, but they also want to play, so they play, otherwise they will be bored

w
warp 37 18.11.21

I do not live in Somalia and do not work on a ship that sails there. Accordingly, I do not care.

C
Cureit 18.11.21

I do not belong to them

A
A.Soldier of Light 18.11.21

When a seized local dealer (drugs) in Afghanistan was asked why they were doing this, the answer was overwhelming: "Families need to be fed, we can't do anything else." The work has appeared, the money is decent there, so they pirate at their own peril and risks. In general, there is anarchy in Somalia, order must be restored there. Capital order.

G
Gauguin 18.11.21

A.Soldier of Light
In general, there is anarchy in Somalia, you need to restore order there. Capital order.
What is the order?