3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
h
hou5e 18.11.21 10:15 pm

What is your hero? (The Elder Scrolls 4: Oblivion)

What is your hero?
My dude's name is Alex Izzy, he is a magician, he has 4 staffs, is cool in alchemy (over 57 potions), is good at Destruction and gets along well with NPCs. What Hero do you have?
106 Comments
Sort by:
A
Akogar 18.11.21

Laganas (dark elf, constellation magician), a secretive killer, the main pumping (to the limit) - stealth, a gunsmith, light armor and bows, of which I have six, each enchanted in its own way. He is quite advanced in destruction and is excellent at wielding a sword (namely Umbra). 90% protection from magic on armor and 125% protection from fire (dark elf). It gets along very easily with people, due to their short life in the opposite case.
Pozorro (Redguard, constellation mage), a battle mage engaged in trade. A maniac with 90 percent reflex damage and all basic skills pumped to the maximum - heavy armor, gunsmith, swords, bows, destruction, restoration. I don’t play for him because it’s boring to walk around the world without obstacles. He gets along with people in the same way as the presenter.
The first two things have dofigischa, it's long to list. The main sword is Umbra.
Kira (Breton, constellation Atronach), assassin. The pumping has just begun, so I won't say much. Walks with a silver two-handed. Long white hair. Completes quests of the dark brotherhood. He has his own (my story). But I will talk about him later.

5ehtiP 18.11.21

My hero is just handsome! +)

h
hou5e 18.11.21

Well, write what you have.

5ehtiP 18.11.21

Well damn .. everything is in the gallery ..
pix.PlayGround.ru

S
Shoomer 18.11.21

http://forums.playground.ru/the_elder_scrolls_4_oblivion/109499

Author, you created a clone theme ... continue to be more careful;)

L
Light of war 18.11.21

Author, you created a clone theme ... henceforth, be careful;)
Well, there is not that little. It's just in shape.

Light Of War My very first charm, when I still loved magicians ... Now I just hate them, but nevertheless it existed. Breton, a pure magician, wears only an enchanted robe and a hood, he does not use armor in the municipalities. Well, I don’t know what else to say, all magician skills are at the limit except mysticism and alchemy. From afar, he is able to kill almost anyone, but if some clever monster runs up to him at the initial level, it was a problem (the same clanfires). He gets along well with people as a result of his good deeds.

Ghost Hunter My best charm, Dunmer. A pure assassin, with a slight bias towards a one-handed warrior in light armor (all the same, they are controlled by the same skills as my assassin skills). Master of stealth, hacking, shortsword bows and light armor. Illusion Expert. Relations with the NPC are more complicated. Initially, he was everywhere an unpleasant guest, but later, after the plot of the Knights of the Nine passed, all the ill fame was washed away (I did not know this when I made the pilgrimage: '(), and received the crusader's set. After that I became a glorious knight. However, take up the old - the bow and he doesn't mind a dagger in some situations.

MOHAX New charm, orc, sometimes I play with it. He is still of a small level, the champion of the arena, has not yet been famous anywhere else. The main skills are hand-to-hand combat, recovery, mysticism, heavy armor, athletics ... I wanted to wave my fists a little, so I created: D.

M
Merkava 18.11.21

I have 17 enchantments that will be ... among them are many reincarnations of Khajiit Ra'Vir, guess where the name comes from ??))

k
kamelos 18.11.21

Dainin (Do'Urden, if anything)

Dunmer, master of stealth, eloquence and trade. At the moment he lives as a hermit in the Jeral mountains, in a small camp. From unpleasant surprises, like the leaders of the minotaurs, he defends himself with a long ruinous blade, which he wields perfectly. Out of clothes, he prefers a gray robe (to which, by the way, he cannot find a hood), a shield enchanted by 18%, under which a glass cuirass is worn. In the past, he was a great thief.

(enchantment in the plans)

I want to grow from him something like a demon hunter (from the universe of Warcraft), an example to follow - Illidan.

A
Alien13 18.11.21

Race-dark elf (from the Lineage 2 plugin).
His name is Kaleo. A three-hundred-year-old dark elf, he comes into the world and changes it in one move. Having attained greatness in the underworld of Cyrodiil, he has amassed tremendous power in his hands. People may hate him, but they have to respect and fear Kaleo. He is an assassin slithering through the night, a fearsome warrior. Perfect in handling swords and bows. His experience in wearing heavy armor and parrying with a shield makes him a powerful foe. He can enter into an unequal battle, snatching an escape from the enemy's throat, or put on light armor and shoot an arrow moistened with poison from the darkness. His favorite fun is to take the souls of the living and dissolve them, filling the items he needs with magic. Mighty, proud, clad in the elven armor of the night, proclaimed Lord of Kaleo of Battlehorn Castle, he has lived through so much, but he knows that he has yet to meet his destiny ...

A
Alex fireman 18.11.21

Imperial, warrior. Excellent swordsmanship, bludgeoning weapons at the beginner's level. In magic, more or less at the level of the student, restoration and witchcraft. Not bad at athletics. Best Attributes: Strength, Endurance, Intelligence.

D
Darth_Viper aka Mr 7.62 18.11.21

I have a barbarian-nordling. blades on the master, light armor too, athletics-master. The same charm is below zero))

h
hou5e 18.11.21

Today at 2 o'clock I came home from school, started a new game. I downloaded a palagin for a horned one, with vampire eyes, with wings, awesome lightness, etc. Super, only a glitch (in the readme they warned) - if it flies, it goes through the walls.

A
Ankuzya 18.11.21

Dunmer Alariant. Hair is black, a small ponytail.
We achieve the disposition of citizens and non-citizens quickly, a good warrior and magician, a thief is also pretty good, but I don't like this business.
Not greedy, ready to share a coin with a beggar, but when he himself has money.
Explores the vastness of Cyrodiil, beats evil / undead.
The alchemist is good, and we make money on this.
Passion - to use quest, weighing nothing, objects.
We are not chasing untold riches, we see the special beauty of weapons, but we prefer the damage inflicted to it.
Strong in attack, but not good at blocking.
That's all for now.

Y
Yonakano 18.11.21

Oh, well, my heroine is just the ideal of a fantasy woman))))
Name: Alexandra
Race: High elf
Motto: Bypass troubles, and then strike them unexpectedly.
Profession: healer (relieves all ailments with one swing of the sword)
Favorite weapon: Superior blade of Dawn / Dusk
Armor: Heavy
Favorite spells: Phantom form, Trap of souls, Paralysis
Favorite poison: Drain health

Revered Daedra: Azura

O
Outeast 18.11.21

Well, I'll tell you about my heroes in kration except for appearance.
Name; Lana
Race: Dark elf
Status; A runaway assassin.
Features;
Possession of a bow, dagger, masking, stealth, acrobatics.
If I disguise myself Nothing can cure the usual Komp NP.

D
Daedra 18.11.21

Name: Oblivion
Race: cat
Features: funny costume and strange smile

G
Goodbaron 18.11.21

Name: Tyburn septim
Race: Imperial
Features: All parameters to the maximum

D
Dima-Click 18.11.21

Name: Click
Race: Nord
Class: Super Ninja
Constellation: Horse
Guild: Everything to the maximum, everywhere mega-boss
Level: 63

Health: 7702/537 (I don't understand why, although I have super-artifacts and armor and everything is enchanted -re-enchanted)
Magic: 200 Stamina
: 480

Stats:
Strength: 246
Intelligence: 88
Willpower: 53
Dexterity: 111
Speed: 16
Endurance: 70
Charm: 110
Luck: 100

Main skills:
Gunsmith: 100
Athletics: 250
Swords: 100
Parry : 100
Blunt Weapons: 44
Melee: 18
Heavy Armor: 71

Secondary Skills:
Alchemy: 6
Change: 100
Summoning: 100
Destruction: 100
Illusion: 90
Mysticism: 100
Cooldown: 100
Light Armor: 89
Shooting: 110
Trade: 100
Hack: 140
Stealth: 46
Speech: 32

A
AccacuH 18.11.21

I have a Nera Wood Elf with the appearance of that big gladiator from the movie "The Last Gladiator", whom Hermanus overwhelmed. Almost a copy) I'll go home to the Internet, throw off the screen) I'm walking around Cyrodiil now in the clothes of the "Black Hand". Although I heard a lot of rude reviews that the Wood Elf race is very weak and neither fish nor meat, I was not disappointed in my hero. Nick at my chara Kesar. I love to shoot arrows at the back of the head of unsuspecting enemies from the darkness of the dungeon.

h
heX-0-Gen 18.11.21

we have a beautiful hero