3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
v
vitalik2187836 18.11.21 10:15 pm

Problem with controller / management / I don't know with what. (Assassin's Creed: Unity)

In general, the situation is as follows. A hundred years ago I passed the unit and forgot. And recently I found out about Easter eggs, I decided to stop by.
I use the motion joy emulator, play with a pad from ps 3. I go into the game, and my arrow scrolls up, even if I don't press anything.
I thought it was because of the emulator - I blew it to hell, I came in only with the keyboard - the effect is the same. What does he say at the start: Press A to continue, as if I'm still with the pad. In principle, it is possible to play, but the medicine is always used, i.e. up arrow on pad.
What is the problem, I have not the slightest idea, since before everything was normal.
By the way, a similar trabla in mortal kombat X, but there it happens only in the graphics and sound menu. In other games, everything is fine, even if I play with a pad.
8 Comments
Sort by:
T
The dmitry disaire 18.11.21

in the settings of the unit, set the control of the keyboard not?

M
Marionetco 18.11.21

vitalik2187836
calibrate the gamepad!

v
vitalik2187836 18.11.21

Author_Nick
This does not exactly depend on the settings, since the bug is present in another game as well.
Marionetco
How exactly? After all, everything works for me through motion joy.

M
Marionetco 18.11.21

http://windows-usb.ru/kalibrovka-dzhojstika-v-windows-10.html

open the "game devices" panel is in the motionjoy program called game control panel. (There is still a win7 in the control panel) in the parameters tab there must be a calibration! I don't have a controller now, I can't check, but it was so on vin7 that it was decided by calibration!

M
Marionetco 18.11.21

vitalik2187836
something like this! try and sign off!

v
vitalik2187836 18.11.21

Marionetco
Eeeh, did not help. Maybe it's the game settings, do you think?

M
Marionetco 18.11.21

vitalik2187836
So it seems like you have the same in other games !? Well, try to re-configure or reset the default controls, turn off the joystick, then delete the program and re-install, what else is there xs!

v
vitalik2187836 18.11.21

Marionetco
I have only two: assassin and mk, in the rest all the rules. I didn’t configure the controls, I reinstalled motion joy, nothing helped. I have only two thoughts: either it's game settings, or it's because of drivers for new controllers (ps4, x1).