3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
W
Werew01f 18.11.21 10:25 pm

No blood (The Elder Scrolls 5: Skyrim)

I downloaded a lot of repacks with all DLCs and hdpacks, without mods, but all had a problem with blood. Those in fights with weapons / without blood on the ground was absent.
Has anyone come across a similar one?
10 Comments
Sort by:
V
Vargas0071 18.11.21

Settings)

W
Werew01f 18.11.21

Vargas0071
and what is in the settings? Everything is on ultra.In the settings there is no blood on

V
Vargas0071 18.11.21

Crash T
Then download the mod for blood

A
Aenmutus 18.11.21

Well, download such a thing as enhanced blood textures (I'm sure it is even here, an extremely popular thing), you will have blood.

W
Werew01f 18.11.21

Aenmutus
is that every now and then, even rocked it, everything worked (splashes blood on the screen blood on people), but there was no blood on the ground.
Blood on the ground was present only where it was originally placed, those in vampire lairs, caves, etc. (this was without the mod)

A
Aenmutus 18.11.21

Crash T
This is ... weird as hell. Considering that you put different versions of the games, and there was no blood in each ... I have no idea, maybe add. which component is failing ... In the settings (in the game) it seems like there is an item about blood, but it is on by default, and you reinstalled a bunch of times ... xs.

P
Protestant46 18.11.21

In skyrimPrefs.ini there is a parameter iMaxDecalsPerFrame which is responsible for blood. It can change to 0 in case of installing a mod or simply because of lags. Change the value to 10, i.e. iMaxDecalsPerFrame = 10.

W
Werew01f 18.11.21

Protestant46
costs 100 for me

W
Werew01f 18.11.21

I asked a friend, he also has no blood on the surfaces and also Windows 10
So there is a cant in windows 10

a
alex8ball 18.11.21

all climax came.