3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Mikhail Gurylin 18.11.21 10:25 pm

Question about the in-game message board (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

People tell me the tasks that are on the bulletin boards, are they endless or when they end on them just 5 times from each bulletin board I take announcements and they still appear over time ???
And how to understand if there are tasks on these boards or not so as not to run around them all over again ???
11 Comments
Sort by:
s
spalah 18.11.21

then it's just notes so you don't get bored

M
Mikhail Terekhov 18.11.21

Tasks are limited, they do not appear again, but the notes "selling garage" are endless, no matter how many you take them.

W
WarMachine2 18.11.21

They create the illusion of a living world, such as announcements are constantly being hung, but tasks for the witcher are collected at the first viewing.

B
Boehringer 18.11.21

Mikhail Gurylin
Why are you collecting them then? they litter inventory ... Take only contracts.

W
Wild rider 18.11.21

If the board with the announcement is yellow, then, as a rule, there is a task for the witcher.

WarMachine2
Not always, take, for example, the same order for the archigryphon in Vrythykh.

A
Ahmed_the_Shaitan_Killer 18.11.21

Wild Rider
I stumbled upon him purely by accident when I was just running around Vronits)

I
IIpocTo_urpok 18.11.21

Halamor
Contracts just climb into inventory. Other ads do not go there

W
WarMachine2 18.11.21

Wild Rider
there the quest is taken immediately after talking with the blacksmith, the marker itself leads to the bulletin board.

K
KANOV 18.11.21

I have met more than once. Contracts (even if they appear on the boards again) are one-time, and all other announcements may occur more than once (I have had up to 3)

P
Pril balsam 18.11.21

If the bulletin board on the map is yellow and there is an exclamation mark next to it, then there are tasks on it.

K
KANOV 18.11.21

Cheryl
I remember exactly the contracts 2 times (Velen and Novigrad after returning with Cyril), but the tasks are EXACTLY one-time .ver GOG 1.11.