3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
B
B0rn 18.11.21 10:25 pm

Clothes under armor. (Fallout 4)

Comrades, I am interested in the question - is there any clothing modifiable like a shelter suit in the game that fits under the pieces of armor? Most of those that can still be put on under the armor have stats, to put it mildly, not very good. Or if anyone has found clothes with really useful characteristics - please share!
14 Comments
Sort by:
I
Ivanych 18.11.21

Minuteman general uniform, stats 45

M
Mishutka_ept 18.11.21

B0rn
Military uniform, BS uniform

L
Legion1130 18.11.21

Mishutka_ept
BS form doesn't go like full armor?

M
Maniac-x 18.11.21

Legion1130
No, this is the same skinny suit (with inserts) like the Vault Dwellers , only orange.
You put on a set of polymer combat armor on it and go.

PS: I can add that the best combination of "Power Armor and Suit" is Power Armor X-01, (Best ballistic and energy protection) + Anti-radiation spacesuit (Best +1000 protection against radiation). In such ammunition, in general, do not care for everything, ala "Terminator".

R
Roy jons 18.11.21

Legion1130
and where can I find this form? or buy?)

B
B0rn 18.11.21

Ivanych
She does not fit under the armor, but is considered a full suit.

B
B0rn 18.11.21

Maniac-X
Thank you, I'm checking about the BS suit, is there still something like that?

P
Pomu4 18.11.21

Maniac-X
Power Armor ignores anything you are wearing

L
Legion1130 18.11.21

miha890
Orange, which can be worn under armor (not power), I don't know.

M
Maniac-x 18.11.21

Pomu4
I agree with you. I meant that if Power Armor is not pumped against radiation, for example, on the Luminous Sea, you can safely jump out of Power Armor and run around in an anti-radiation suit without damage.

B
B0ND 18.11.21

1. the damage will be all the same, even in x01 and with RadH.
2.According to my research, a suit from a shelter (without removing the rest of the armor) replaces ONLY a military uniform, and all kinds of crap such as clothes made of deer skin, harness, etc. - none of this improves and all of it is ultimately worse than "Turtleneck 111"
3. if all the stats are 10 as usual, then the costumes are useless - as a rule, they give only stats and remove armor in a trap.
4. realistically, the game engine has such extensive capabilities and so spoil the armor system! either there are bugs everywhere that nothing can be worn at the same time, or liquid diarrhea near the gazebo with the development of an armor system

B
B0rn 18.11.21

B0ND I agree with everything, except that after pumping stats to 10 it makes sense, since they scale further - 11,12,13 ...

A
Alexander Stefanov 18.11.21

If you go through the game so that the subway remains your friend, after the quest to find the bookmark, the volume will have access to clothes with the prefix armored (without upgrades 30 protection against ballistic damage 30 from energy and additional stats of the unarmored version, with a max. Improvement of 100 100 and additional unarmored stats.

A
Alexander Stefanov 18.11.21

There is both thin armor (while I saw a baseball uniform, rags of a slave, a green shirt and jeans), and full armor (dressing gown, tuxedo, rags of children of the atom, etc.), but the assortment is different every day.