3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
G
Ggame 18.11.21 10:25 pm

Questions about the passage !!! (Sword Coast Legends)

1. Where is the bartender?
I ran around and found no one.

2. List of names. Where is he?
13 Comments
Sort by:
V
Vindly 18.11.21

GGame
Follow the story, in the forest there will be a meeting house of the Golden Eye:
1 bartender in prison
2 list of names on one of the floor

G
Ggame 18.11.21

Vindly
Who can I find out where the Bartender is kept?

V
Vindly 18.11.21

GGame
Nobody, everyone you meet in the meetinghouse will be hostile. Look for him in the prison in one of the cells

G
Ggame 18.11.21

Vindly
figured out how to get out of prison now? the Knights of the Eye locked me up

C
Cold light 18.11.21

GGame
A secret exit in one of the cameras is searched for. But maybe he is without it)

G
Ggame 18.11.21

Help, I can’t find a corpse in the swamps, I looked at the previous topic, but I don’t have a corpse in the screenshot !!!

G
Ggame 18.11.21

Cold light
Use Izkin's stone on the altar! On Which Altar? The one in the swamps or what? Help pliz

C
Cold light 18.11.21

GGame
and exactly Izkin? Izkin is a satellite that joins in the dungeon ..... And this is not connected with the swamps, another stone is inserted into the swamp altar. And, exactly, Izkina! So, remember that camp with the corpse of Illidia's elf friend? Is there such an island in the dark, separated from the big main location? You can still get there only through a portal ... Here on this island there is an altar ... such a pedestal, a stone must be placed on it ...

About the corpse in the swamps: did you take a quest for him? There will be no corpses without a quest. Try to also search under the search (my rogue's search is completely rocked and he constantly runs under it, so it is possible that the corpse is only under the search). The corpse is located at the exit from the side of the village ... and, perhaps it is not important, but I found this corpse last in order.

D
Darth SimbioZ 18.11.21

I caught a bug while completing Hommit's personal quest (There is no last piece of paper-words to open the door to the boss ((I looked in the video walkthrough where it should be, but nothing, I interrupted all the mobs ((I tried to go out-enter the level, to no avail. I hope this quest doesn't affect anything at the end. It's a pity anyway, I lost experience and the boss :)

A
Alex Akimov 18.11.21

How do I arrange crystals in the Belwar Mine?

R
Red man 18.11.21

Guys in the apartment for an eye, we need to find a secret passage in the prison, where has he already searched everything

V
Vladimir Yaroshevich 18.11.21

on the left side, go and on the right side in 1 room, turn on the search there is a sweaty door !!!

V
Vladimir Yaroshevich 18.11.21

Darth SimbioZ
don't know how to steal a statue in tit for tat quest? Help