3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
k
killycrok 18.11.21 10:25 pm

slow-mo (Rise of the Tomb Raider)

Today I went into the game, and everything began to slow down wildly in the slow-mo effect.
windows 10 64bit
I5-3570K
GTX 760
RAM 4GB
Slow-mo at any graphics settings.
11 Comments
Sort by:
S
SkyRaider 18.11.21

killycrok
tried to lower the texture?

k
killycrok 18.11.21

Tried, on any slow-mo SkyRaider settings

S
SkyRaider 18.11.21

killycrok
I don’t know then, I just read that because of the textures

k
killycrok 18.11.21

There wasn’t such shit yesterday.
SkyRaider

k
killycrok 18.11.21

Probably the processor needs to be changed, otherwise it seems weak to me.

v
vitalik76 18.11.21

The lags still depend on the map. At the beginning of the game on a small map, they may not be at all, and then, on large maps, they will. And so the most critical setting for lags is the quality of textures. I was helped by lowering 1 level from the maximum. But perhaps for weaker computers you need to downgrade more. Does the hard drive indicator light up during lags? Because of poor optimization, the game requires a lot of RAM and video memory, and if they are not enough, there is a constant swap from the disk and lags.

k
killycrok 18.11.21

vitalik76 I
used to play on Soviet bases it was 40-58 fps, I went in today it was 8-10 fps.

v
vitalik76 18.11.21

Hm ... a possible option - there was progress in the game, the map is the same, but new areas have opened, therefore the load has increased. I remember on this map the higher I climbed, the more FPS dropped. the view became more, more objects got into the frame. Well, if it's exactly the same ... maybe in parallel with the game, what other program is running and is eating up memory?

k
killycrok 18.11.21

vitalik76
No ..... I use a razer game booster before playing, it closes all unnecessary programs.
PS I think the developers have done something wrong with the game.

T
Trestan 18.11.21

killycrok razer
game booster heats up the vidyuhu, from overheating, the frequencies are reset to the minimum in order to lower the temperature, so close all processes with handles and do not use unnecessary software

A
Alexey Chichigin 18.11.21

Guys, what's the catch, I set all the settings to low resolutions of 768p, and still the game has more than 8 pi RAM. I have a bar for 8gb, but when it’s not enough, the game accesses the swap file, and the game starts to freeze, sometimes in cutscenes it freezes in one place, apparently when it frees the operative and caches everything to the swap file.